Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer2750972 on Feb 10, 2010

very good product.

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 31, 2009

I am miserable without this product. It helps with irritable bowel as well as dairy intolerance. I take 3 at every meal.

Turmeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2878292 on Nov 04, 2008

My husband has managed to reduce inflammation in his body, allowing him to enjoy speedier recovery after exercising or doing various physically demanding work projects around the house.

#2801029

Posted by Reviewer2892427 on Jan 09, 2009

The product is by the same company I was looking for and the price was so much better and number of pills will last me awhile. I was very satisfied with the speed in which I got my order. No problem, I'm very satisfied.

NSAID replacement

Posted by Reviewer3080549 on Jul 14, 2014

I have chronic neck and shoulder issues, which sometimes causes radiating pain down my arm. I didn't want to take Advil or Aleve daily, as they take a toll on your liver. Turmeric and Bromelian are natural anti-inflammatories that are healing to your liver. Win-win! Definitely helps reduce any discomfort. Everyone in my house reaches for these instead of the old NSAIDs.

Great product!

Posted by 4613449609000408758 on Jun 07, 2016

I am an avid turmeric user for years and the brome lain is a plus for inflammation!

Bev

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Nov 30, 2008

This works great.  I had been looking for tumeric that is mixed with bromelain and here it is.  Good job natural factors

Turmeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer3143724 on Aug 10, 2010

This is great stuff. Replaces ibuprofen for me for back pain relief.

Great anti-inflamatory

Posted by KiwiKent on Nov 06, 2014

Good combination. Have used Bromelain in the past with good results with joint injuries. Turmeric is also recommended for inflammation and latest research recommends it for brain and general health. Super herb!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2466786 on Mar 01, 2010

I just began taking this product for my MS after reading that the anti-inflammatory properties helped reduce the exacerbations. I just started taking it, so I cannot say whether it helps or not. However, iHerb shipped very quickly and this is a quality product. Thanks, iHerb!!