Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg, 180 Capsules

DanaB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Mar 31, 2009

I am miserable without this product. It helps with irritable bowel as well as dairy intolerance. I take 3 at every meal.

NSAID replacement

Posted by Reviewer3080549 on Jul 14, 2014

I have chronic neck and shoulder issues, which sometimes causes radiating pain down my arm. I didn't want to take Advil or Aleve daily, as they take a toll on your liver. Turmeric and Bromelian are natural anti-inflammatories that are healing to your liver. Win-win! Definitely helps reduce any discomfort. Everyone in my house reaches for these instead of the old NSAIDs.

review

Posted by Reviewer1519269 on Aug 05, 2014

does help in bringing down inflammation your price is higher and I have been getting it $3.00 cheaper

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1641883 on Aug 17, 2012

Good for pain & digestion...but anyone with gallbladder / biliary problems beware, turmeric won't suit you. I found it helps greatly with pain, but after a while couldn't continue. I had gallbladder removed years ago, and vomited on taking turmeric. Had to discontinue.

Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg

Posted by Reviewer2917759 on Apr 13, 2009

Product works well for me and my family.