Just Ordered This with UPS next day

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Aug 04, 2014

Both my wife (MDS) and I (CLL) have bone marrow issues. All indications are that this might help. If it does, I will report back in a few months specifically how it helped. One of the previous reviewers mentioned that his hematologist approved it as "worth a try."

Love it...

Posted by Reviewer3207680 on Apr 30, 2014

I've been using this product for over seven years now... for myself and my teenage children. For myself I use it for any infections and inflammation...for the children the main reason was for Golden Staph infection. My son ended up in hospital the first time he got it then when he got it for the third time I started giving the T&B in fairly high doses...it cleared in two weeks with no medication this time and he hasn't had it again. He would get it when he would fall off his bike or motorbike and graze himself but even though he still falls off he no longer gets the infection... My daughter used it for boils on her knee and after many different other products this one is the one that got rid of it altogether... When they get a cold I give T&B to them and it never lasts for long and doesn't develop into something worse than a cold... So all in all a great product for my family...

very good

Posted by 4733446797119777702 on Mar 25, 2014

I turned to this because New Chapter Turmeric is not available any more for Chinese customer. But I think this is better choice than New Chapter now.

WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1526945 on Mar 16, 2014

Recently diagnosed with talonavicular arthritis (37 yrs old) and desperate to manage this. This product has definitely helped settle the inflammation. I take 2 a day (morn and eve) with Jarrow Joint Builder and it's a winning combo. I've ditched the nasty diclofenac and my stomach is loving it. Excellent product that WORKS!

This seems to help me on numerous levels

Posted by newday on Dec 16, 2013

I have osteoarthritis in both hips. I have taken glucosamine for the pain but started to have mild side effects so switched to Tumeric with Bromelain. I usually only have to take one capsule a day with food. The relief from pain can last for several days if I forget. That's amazing. If I've been more active than usual and the day is cold and damp, I'll take 2 capsules. At this rate the price is good as the bottle lasts me almost 3 months.

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Nov 25, 2013

Tumeric & Bromelain capsules

Posted by Pauliina on Nov 13, 2013

Bought this to ease my joint pain, my knees are a bit better after I started using this, might be due to changes in my diet too..?

helpful in reducing soreness after long runs

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Sep 27, 2013

Have been taking this after my long runs along with a few other herbal medications. Think I am less sore when I use this product.

Effective

Posted by 5185999147855557324 on Apr 13, 2013

I felt this product improved my digestion. Bromelain and turmeric are both linked to various health benefits, so this product is worth investing in.

great for gout

Posted by 4650908169971461831 on Dec 05, 2012

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Turmeric & Bromelain to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease.