Great joint relief product

Posted by Reviewer2653222 on Oct 25, 2007

I am giving this to my wife for join pain in the hands. After less than a week the pain is gone! Great stuff.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1328192 on Oct 28, 2007

I started using this product after reading an article about how Turmeric was a natural anti-inflammatory. I was taking prescription anti-inflammatories quite often for hip pain and since starting to use Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain several months ago, I rarely have to take the prescription medication anymore. My boyfriend also complained of neck pain a lot and since I have gotten him started taking this product he rarely complains of neck discomfort anymore. This is a great product and would recommend it to anyone.

great for gout

Posted by 4650908169971461831 on Dec 05, 2012

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Turmeric & Bromelain to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease.

WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1526945 on Mar 16, 2014

Recently diagnosed with talonavicular arthritis (37 yrs old) and desperate to manage this. This product has definitely helped settle the inflammation. I take 2 a day (morn and eve) with Jarrow Joint Builder and it's a winning combo. I've ditched the nasty diclofenac and my stomach is loving it. Excellent product that WORKS!

Love it...

Posted by Reviewer3207680 on Apr 30, 2014

I've been using this product for over seven years now... for myself and my teenage children. For myself I use it for any infections and inflammation...for the children the main reason was for Golden Staph infection. My son ended up in hospital the first time he got it then when he got it for the third time I started giving the T&B in fairly high doses...it cleared in two weeks with no medication this time and he hasn't had it again. He would get it when he would fall off his bike or motorbike and graze himself but even though he still falls off he no longer gets the infection... My daughter used it for boils on her knee and after many different other products this one is the one that got rid of it altogether... When they get a cold I give T&B to them and it never lasts for long and doesn't develop into something worse than a cold... So all in all a great product for my family...

Turmeric & Bromelian

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Dec 14, 2011

I,ve been using this combination for my leg pain and it has helped, I no longer have to take pain medication it really works.

NF Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1170967 on Aug 08, 2010

Nice product, I have been using this for a couple of years for liver and gall bladder cleanse.

Tumeric is my friend for life!

Posted by Reviewer2737837 on May 12, 2009

Tumeric is a friend of mine! I have Carpel Tunnel and Tendonitis. I was looking for something that could help relieve pain without taking NSAIDS. I does take some time to feel the effects but worth the wait!

Tumeric and Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Jun 12, 2009

This is the only formula I have found with Bromelain added to the tumeric. I do not have hip or knee pain as long as I take this. Great!!!!

wonderful spice

Posted by Reviewer2785774 on Sep 19, 2009

This is truly a miracle herb/spice!I have suffered with Hidratenitis supratevia (HS) for years, and this is the ONLY thing that offers relief. This is also good for inflammation, stomach upset, skin disorders....