great for gout

Posted by 4650908169971461831 on Dec 05, 2012

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Turmeric & Bromelain to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease.

WORKS

Posted by Reviewer1526945 on Mar 16, 2014

Recently diagnosed with talonavicular arthritis (37 yrs old) and desperate to manage this. This product has definitely helped settle the inflammation. I take 2 a day (morn and eve) with Jarrow Joint Builder and it's a winning combo. I've ditched the nasty diclofenac and my stomach is loving it. Excellent product that WORKS!

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer2795166 on May 07, 2009

It really helps to alleviate inflammation and stiffness of swollen joints.

Tumeric is my friend for life!

Posted by Reviewer2737837 on May 12, 2009

Tumeric is a friend of mine! I have Carpel Tunnel and Tendonitis. I was looking for something that could help relieve pain without taking NSAIDS. I does take some time to feel the effects but worth the wait!

Tumeric and Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Jun 12, 2009

This is the only formula I have found with Bromelain added to the tumeric. I do not have hip or knee pain as long as I take this. Great!!!!

wonderful spice

Posted by Reviewer2785774 on Sep 19, 2009

This is truly a miracle herb/spice!I have suffered with Hidratenitis supratevia (HS) for years, and this is the ONLY thing that offers relief. This is also good for inflammation, stomach upset, skin disorders....

Great for Joint Pain

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on Oct 03, 2009

I discovered this little gem after swallowing horse pill guclosimin and chondron. pills for a year! (pre liquid days), and the glucosimi did absolutely nothing for me for slight arhtritis, this does.

Turmeric is a must

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Apr 20, 2011

I've noticed more energy, I take 1 cap a day. I take also other things, so its no easy to say what works.

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Mar 18, 2010

This is a really good turmeric product. I've used many different brands and I think I like this one the best. I was having severe TMJ pain and was taking lots of NSAIDS and aspirin, and although they helped somewhat this was what finally got the pain to go away. As a side note I think I've been noticing an improvement in my skin. I tend to break out and since taking this I haven't had problems.

NF Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1170967 on Aug 08, 2010

Nice product, I have been using this for a couple of years for liver and gall bladder cleanse.