NF Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1170967 on Aug 08, 2010

Nice product, I have been using this for a couple of years for liver and gall bladder cleanse.

Love it...

Posted by Reviewer3207680 on Apr 30, 2014

I've been using this product for over seven years now... for myself and my teenage children. For myself I use it for any infections and inflammation...for the children the main reason was for Golden Staph infection. My son ended up in hospital the first time he got it then when he got it for the third time I started giving the T&B in fairly high doses...it cleared in two weeks with no medication this time and he hasn't had it again. He would get it when he would fall off his bike or motorbike and graze himself but even though he still falls off he no longer gets the infection... My daughter used it for boils on her knee and after many different other products this one is the one that got rid of it altogether... When they get a cold I give T&B to them and it never lasts for long and doesn't develop into something worse than a cold... So all in all a great product for my family...

Turmeric & Bromelian

Posted by Reviewer2719099 on Dec 14, 2011

I,ve been using this combination for my leg pain and it has helped, I no longer have to take pain medication it really works.

helpful in reducing soreness after long runs

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Sep 27, 2013

Have been taking this after my long runs along with a few other herbal medications. Think I am less sore when I use this product.

Natural Factors, Tumeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2186720 on May 15, 2009

We use bromelain enzymes for digestion, and the tumeric is anti-inflammatory. Good for everything!!! Mary

Turmeric and Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2739714 on Mar 26, 2007

I take this product because it was approved by my hematologist as "worth trying" against a bone marrow disease -- AL amyloidosis. Apparently curcumin/turmeric has shown promise against multiple myeloma and similar blood/bone marrow disease. I like the combination with bromelain for better absorption.

Turmeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2891371 on Dec 10, 2008

I hope this works on my arthritis--haven't noticed any difference yet. I'll continue to take it regardless--Alzheimer's runs in my family.

Just Ordered This with UPS next day

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Aug 04, 2014

Both my wife (MDS) and I (CLL) have bone marrow issues. All indications are that this might help. If it does, I will report back in a few months specifically how it helped. One of the previous reviewers mentioned that his hematologist approved it as "worth a try."

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jun 05, 2010

I bought this for my wife whome has suffered the effects of chemotherapy,it has helped her come off diclophenic which long term use is bad for health. She wants me to buy again, I Herb is an excellent source great product great value.

Very good product, very good value

Posted by Reviewer1703685 on Nov 11, 2010

I have noticed a difference since I have started using this product for inflammation and digestion, too. iherb..com is so much more value than the local health food stores. Large choice of products, convenient and great shipping choices.