one of the best

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Mar 18, 2010

This is a really good turmeric product. I've used many different brands and I think I like this one the best. I was having severe TMJ pain and was taking lots of NSAIDS and aspirin, and although they helped somewhat this was what finally got the pain to go away. As a side note I think I've been noticing an improvement in my skin. I tend to break out and since taking this I haven't had problems.

Tumeric and Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer3107617 on Jun 12, 2009

This is the only formula I have found with Bromelain added to the tumeric. I do not have hip or knee pain as long as I take this. Great!!!!

Love it...

Posted by Reviewer3207680 on Apr 30, 2014

I've been using this product for over seven years now... for myself and my teenage children. For myself I use it for any infections and inflammation...for the children the main reason was for Golden Staph infection. My son ended up in hospital the first time he got it then when he got it for the third time I started giving the T&B in fairly high doses...it cleared in two weeks with no medication this time and he hasn't had it again. He would get it when he would fall off his bike or motorbike and graze himself but even though he still falls off he no longer gets the infection... My daughter used it for boils on her knee and after many different other products this one is the one that got rid of it altogether... When they get a cold I give T&B to them and it never lasts for long and doesn't develop into something worse than a cold... So all in all a great product for my family...

Taking for Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3054770 on Aug 19, 2010

I've injured my knee and have been taking this to help with the pain and swelling. I can tell a difference for sure. When I forget to take it, the pain and swelling returns. The key, I believe, is to be consistent long enough for healing to take place.

Turmeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2891371 on Dec 10, 2008

I hope this works on my arthritis--haven't noticed any difference yet. I'll continue to take it regardless--Alzheimer's runs in my family.

This seems to help me on numerous levels

Posted by newday on Dec 16, 2013

I have osteoarthritis in both hips. I have taken glucosamine for the pain but started to have mild side effects so switched to Tumeric with Bromelain. I usually only have to take one capsule a day with food. The relief from pain can last for several days if I forget. That's amazing. If I've been more active than usual and the day is cold and damp, I'll take 2 capsules. At this rate the price is good as the bottle lasts me almost 3 months.

madeline christon

Posted by Reviewer1543968 on Jul 19, 2008

I suffer from gout and have gouty arthritis also which really nags me. This product has really helped me function better. I certainly feel the difference when I don't take it. Though it may not be the overnignt cure-all, it truely does help. I reccommend that you give it at least 7 days (more or less) to start seeing results. You will however, feel a definite improvement. The bromelain mimics the ingredients to tylenol, so if you have any kidney problems, consult your physician before using.

Turmeric and Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2739714 on Mar 26, 2007

I take this product because it was approved by my hematologist as "worth trying" against a bone marrow disease -- AL amyloidosis. Apparently curcumin/turmeric has shown promise against multiple myeloma and similar blood/bone marrow disease. I like the combination with bromelain for better absorption.

Natural Factors, Tumeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2186720 on May 15, 2009

We use bromelain enzymes for digestion, and the tumeric is anti-inflammatory. Good for everything!!! Mary

helpful in reducing soreness after long runs

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Sep 27, 2013

Have been taking this after my long runs along with a few other herbal medications. Think I am less sore when I use this product.