10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg, 90 Capsules

John from Toronto Canada

Posted by Reviewer2931005 on May 06, 2008

I gave this product a try for my arthritis and found that it helped almost as good as my anti-inflammatory med,s.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2945758 on Nov 19, 2007

My DH has three ruptured discs. He has been able to cut way down on both his Rx medication and the otc pain med's since he's been taking this. Also he has found walking easier so now he walks every day for his lunch hour.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1328192 on Oct 28, 2007

I started using this product after reading an article about how Turmeric was a natural anti-inflammatory. I was taking prescription anti-inflammatories quite often for hip pain and since starting to use Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain several months ago, I rarely have to take the prescription medication anymore. My boyfriend also complained of neck pain a lot and since I have gotten him started taking this product he rarely complains of neck discomfort anymore. This is a great product and would recommend it to anyone.

worked very well

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Feb 26, 2011

I've tried lots of other supplements, but once I started taking this my fibromyalgia muscle pain has greatly improved along with my arthritis, and other general aches and pains. It took a month or so to work so if you want results you have to be patient. I think it's also very expensive and I might try the Now Foods brand instead.

Recommend this product

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Feb 26, 2011

I have severe inflamation in my neck that was also causing dizzy spells. I bought this product based on other reviews I had read here. The dizzy spells are gone now and I still take the product to control the pain in my neck.