Great for Joint Pain

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on Oct 03, 2009

I discovered this little gem after swallowing horse pill guclosimin and chondron. pills for a year! (pre liquid days), and the glucosimi did absolutely nothing for me for slight arhtritis, this does.

Turmeric is a must

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Apr 20, 2011

I've noticed more energy, I take 1 cap a day. I take also other things, so its no easy to say what works.

one of the best

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Mar 18, 2010

This is a really good turmeric product. I've used many different brands and I think I like this one the best. I was having severe TMJ pain and was taking lots of NSAIDS and aspirin, and although they helped somewhat this was what finally got the pain to go away. As a side note I think I've been noticing an improvement in my skin. I tend to break out and since taking this I haven't had problems.

Natural Factors, Tumeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2186720 on May 15, 2009

We use bromelain enzymes for digestion, and the tumeric is anti-inflammatory. Good for everything!!! Mary

Taking for Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3054770 on Aug 19, 2010

I've injured my knee and have been taking this to help with the pain and swelling. I can tell a difference for sure. When I forget to take it, the pain and swelling returns. The key, I believe, is to be consistent long enough for healing to take place.

Turmeric and Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2739714 on Mar 26, 2007

I take this product because it was approved by my hematologist as "worth trying" against a bone marrow disease -- AL amyloidosis. Apparently curcumin/turmeric has shown promise against multiple myeloma and similar blood/bone marrow disease. I like the combination with bromelain for better absorption.

madeline christon

Posted by Reviewer1543968 on Jul 19, 2008

I suffer from gout and have gouty arthritis also which really nags me. This product has really helped me function better. I certainly feel the difference when I don't take it. Though it may not be the overnignt cure-all, it truely does help. I reccommend that you give it at least 7 days (more or less) to start seeing results. You will however, feel a definite improvement. The bromelain mimics the ingredients to tylenol, so if you have any kidney problems, consult your physician before using.

Turmeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2891371 on Dec 10, 2008

I hope this works on my arthritis--haven't noticed any difference yet. I'll continue to take it regardless--Alzheimer's runs in my family.

helpful in reducing soreness after long runs

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Sep 27, 2013

Have been taking this after my long runs along with a few other herbal medications. Think I am less sore when I use this product.

This seems to help me on numerous levels

Posted by newday on Dec 16, 2013

I have osteoarthritis in both hips. I have taken glucosamine for the pain but started to have mild side effects so switched to Tumeric with Bromelain. I usually only have to take one capsule a day with food. The relief from pain can last for several days if I forget. That's amazing. If I've been more active than usual and the day is cold and damp, I'll take 2 capsules. At this rate the price is good as the bottle lasts me almost 3 months.