one of the best

Posted by Reviewer1862001 on Mar 18, 2010

This is a really good turmeric product. I've used many different brands and I think I like this one the best. I was having severe TMJ pain and was taking lots of NSAIDS and aspirin, and although they helped somewhat this was what finally got the pain to go away. As a side note I think I've been noticing an improvement in my skin. I tend to break out and since taking this I haven't had problems.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Jun 05, 2010

I bought this for my wife whome has suffered the effects of chemotherapy,it has helped her come off diclophenic which long term use is bad for health. She wants me to buy again, I Herb is an excellent source great product great value.

very good

Posted by 4733446797119777702 on Mar 25, 2014

I turned to this because New Chapter Turmeric is not available any more for Chinese customer. But I think this is better choice than New Chapter now.

Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg,

Posted by Reviewer1225465 on Jan 03, 2012

Great product, Great price, Great service.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer3192759 on Jan 27, 2012

I have almost finished my first bottle, and I took it to my local store to see if there is something similar. The store, had a bottle of just one of the ingredients, and less capsules, and much more expensive. I find that this product works for what I purchased it for, inflammation. I'm not a doctor nor did I have any medical tests to prove this, only by the way I feel. I haven't had to take any Ibuprofen since I started this, and that's why I tried it in the first place. I will be ordering my next bottle as soon as I post this.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2050512 on Feb 27, 2012

Fantastic for digestion and inflamation.

Tumeric

Posted by Reviewer1343454 on Feb 28, 2012

Great product, much less color transfered to fingers and everythinge else.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3183530 on Sep 04, 2012

just as ordered

Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1066838 on Sep 15, 2010

Have been using this for some time and am very happy with this product. So glad the bromelain is there to help enhance the effect of the turmeric which I use as an anti-inflamatory & antioxidant twice daily.

Very good product, very good value

Posted by Reviewer1703685 on Nov 11, 2010

I have noticed a difference since I have started using this product for inflammation and digestion, too. iherb..com is so much more value than the local health food stores. Large choice of products, convenient and great shipping choices.