Reviews 5-star

great for gout

Posted by 4650908169971461831 on Dec 05, 2012

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Turmeric & Bromelain to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease.

DB

Posted by Reviewer2862251 on Jan 16, 2009

This has made an incredible difference in the bloating and pain that I experience intermittently.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2945758 on Nov 19, 2007

My DH has three ruptured discs. He has been able to cut way down on both his Rx medication and the otc pain med's since he's been taking this. Also he has found walking easier so now he walks every day for his lunch hour.

John from Toronto Canada

Posted by Reviewer2931005 on May 06, 2008

I gave this product a try for my arthritis and found that it helped almost as good as my anti-inflammatory med,s.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1328192 on Oct 28, 2007

I started using this product after reading an article about how Turmeric was a natural anti-inflammatory. I was taking prescription anti-inflammatories quite often for hip pain and since starting to use Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain several months ago, I rarely have to take the prescription medication anymore. My boyfriend also complained of neck pain a lot and since I have gotten him started taking this product he rarely complains of neck discomfort anymore. This is a great product and would recommend it to anyone.