July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1328192 on Oct 28, 2007

I started using this product after reading an article about how Turmeric was a natural anti-inflammatory. I was taking prescription anti-inflammatories quite often for hip pain and since starting to use Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain several months ago, I rarely have to take the prescription medication anymore. My boyfriend also complained of neck pain a lot and since I have gotten him started taking this product he rarely complains of neck discomfort anymore. This is a great product and would recommend it to anyone.

worked very well

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Feb 26, 2011

I've tried lots of other supplements, but once I started taking this my fibromyalgia muscle pain has greatly improved along with my arthritis, and other general aches and pains. It took a month or so to work so if you want results you have to be patient. I think it's also very expensive and I might try the Now Foods brand instead.

Recommend this product

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Feb 26, 2011

I have severe inflamation in my neck that was also causing dizzy spells. I bought this product based on other reviews I had read here. The dizzy spells are gone now and I still take the product to control the pain in my neck.

great for gout

Posted by 4650908169971461831 on Dec 05, 2012

I have used this supplement for several months now, in helping to relieve my gout symptoms,which I have dealt with for almost 30 years. It is taken in conjunction with other supplements and the combination has helped keep my gout in check for serveral months now and I have noticed that even when I do have a flare up now, it is minor in comparison to before taking this supplement. Adding Turmeric & Bromelain to my daily intake has made a significant improvement in my being able to maintain my gout and not have all the pain, swelling and stiffness normally associated with the disease.

Happy Joints

Posted by stinapope on Jun 07, 2008

this stuff is great, have to take it 3 hours after eating, but it doesn't hurt your stomach and kills the pain