Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg, 90 Capsules

Reviews 5-star

Great for Joint Pain

Posted by Reviewer1957915 on Oct 03, 2009

I discovered this little gem after swallowing horse pill guclosimin and chondron. pills for a year! (pre liquid days), and the glucosimi did absolutely nothing for me for slight arhtritis, this does.

worked very well

Posted by Reviewer2653023 on Feb 26, 2011

I've tried lots of other supplements, but once I started taking this my fibromyalgia muscle pain has greatly improved along with my arthritis, and other general aches and pains. It took a month or so to work so if you want results you have to be patient. I think it's also very expensive and I might try the Now Foods brand instead.

Recommend this product

Posted by Reviewer2435129 on Feb 26, 2011

I have severe inflamation in my neck that was also causing dizzy spells. I bought this product based on other reviews I had read here. The dizzy spells are gone now and I still take the product to control the pain in my neck.

Great joint relief product

Posted by Reviewer2653222 on Oct 25, 2007

I am giving this to my wife for join pain in the hands. After less than a week the pain is gone! Great stuff.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1328192 on Oct 28, 2007

I started using this product after reading an article about how Turmeric was a natural anti-inflammatory. I was taking prescription anti-inflammatories quite often for hip pain and since starting to use Natural Factors Turmeric & Bromelain several months ago, I rarely have to take the prescription medication anymore. My boyfriend also complained of neck pain a lot and since I have gotten him started taking this product he rarely complains of neck discomfort anymore. This is a great product and would recommend it to anyone.