Tumeric and Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer2183128 on Dec 28, 2010

My husband swears this works and make a huge difference for his joints. no aches or pains. He is up to running 2 hours a day and no pain. Also helps his digestion and he never wants to be without a bottle of this stuff!

It's Working!

Posted by Reviewer1592925 on Jan 06, 2011

I ordered your Tumeric capsules when a friend told me of their wonderful anti-inflamatory properties for the relief of arthritis pain. I had knots on two fingers that made it extremely painful to move those fingers, even to grip objects. The pain is gone after only three weeks of taking the capsules. I also feel like I am moving better without taking any drugs to treat my arthritis. I will be reordering this product.

great helps with pain

Posted by Reviewer2116616 on Jan 07, 2011

helps me with my imflamation

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1250478 on Feb 21, 2011

Fantastic for inflamation. Glad I was introduced to it several years ago at a health food store and even happier that you offer it. Better buy. Lynette

Natural Factors, Turmeric & Bromelain, 450 mg,

Posted by Reviewer1225465 on Jan 03, 2012

Great product, Great price, Great service.

So far so good!

Posted by Reviewer3192759 on Jan 27, 2012

I have almost finished my first bottle, and I took it to my local store to see if there is something similar. The store, had a bottle of just one of the ingredients, and less capsules, and much more expensive. I find that this product works for what I purchased it for, inflammation. I'm not a doctor nor did I have any medical tests to prove this, only by the way I feel. I haven't had to take any Ibuprofen since I started this, and that's why I tried it in the first place. I will be ordering my next bottle as soon as I post this.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2050512 on Feb 27, 2012

Fantastic for digestion and inflamation.

Tumeric

Posted by Reviewer1343454 on Feb 28, 2012

Great product, much less color transfered to fingers and everythinge else.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3183530 on Sep 04, 2012

just as ordered

very good

Posted by 4733446797119777702 on Mar 25, 2014

I turned to this because New Chapter Turmeric is not available any more for Chinese customer. But I think this is better choice than New Chapter now.