Effective and Affordable

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 09, 2013

I bought this for my mum for liver and brain health and she reports greater energy and better joint mobility. Being a great emulsifier, lecithin boosts her absorption of CoQ10 and fish oil. It is good in itself and provides absorption booster for other oil-based supplements. What a bonus!

Great for pregnancy!

Posted by Reviewer1581590 on Oct 24, 2010

I read many different articles that Lecithin is a "miracle" supplement and very good for use during pregnancy because of the essential fatty oils (good for the baby's brain development) and even claims that a component of Lecithin can help the pain associated with loosened pelvic muscles. I'm on my 5th pregnancy and I WISH I had known about this supplement years ago! When I take Lecithin I my body feels sooo much better. Being 7 months and not feeling all the pain of a stretched and loosened pelvis is such a relief. I highly recommend this product to pregnant women or anyone else trying to be healthy and active.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Aug 18, 2010

I take this along with homemade yogurt and it has made a wonderful difference in my teeth and enamel.

Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1193763 on Dec 27, 2008

I like that the capsules are dark, in a dark container to prevent rancidity.

Natural Factors, Lecithin, Unbleached - My sister uses this regularly to keep her slim figure!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

My sister who lives abroad asked me to get her some 'lecithin'. I was coming home to visit family. She wanted it as some sort of a present. She said that it's one of her secrets to a slim body. So,I bought her a month's supply. She is past 5o now, but she looks 35! I did some research on weight loss and lecithin. I found out that lecithin has emulsifying properties which help break down fats. Oh ... that's why! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

okay

Posted by creambunny on Apr 21, 2008

i would like it to be gm-free (soybean)

Great price, excellent quality!

Posted by MusicOdin on Oct 14, 2008

Great price, excellent quality!

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1615440 on Feb 19, 2008

This seems to be the best out there on market. i reconmended this product to my daughter to help lower her cholesteral level. Our family doctor aproved.

HELPS YOUR BODY MAKE NEW BLOOD

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jun 04, 2012

ALSO HELPS YOUR BRAIN FUNCTION BETTER, NEVER BE WITHOUT IT.

Trustworthy

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 27, 2012

I like this brand, and like that they've gone out of their way to avoid some of the nastiness that can come with processing lecithin. I take it for the phosphatidyl serine and phosphatidyl choline. Good for the liver, good for the brain, good for my methylation.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »