Allergies

Posted by 5226355355772720151 on Oct 21, 2015

Allergies

Natural Factors, Lecithin, Unbleached - My sister uses this regularly to keep her slim figure!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

My sister who lives abroad asked me to get her some 'lecithin'. I was coming home to visit family. She wanted it as some sort of a present. She said that it's one of her secrets to a slim body. So,I bought her a month's supply. She is past 5o now, but she looks 35! I did some research on weight loss and lecithin. I found out that lecithin has emulsifying properties which help break down fats. Oh ... that's why! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Effective and Affordable

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 09, 2013

I bought this for my mum for liver and brain health and she reports greater energy and better joint mobility. Being a great emulsifier, lecithin boosts her absorption of CoQ10 and fish oil. It is good in itself and provides absorption booster for other oil-based supplements. What a bonus!

Trustworthy

Posted by Reviewer2806801 on Jun 27, 2012

I like this brand, and like that they've gone out of their way to avoid some of the nastiness that can come with processing lecithin. I take it for the phosphatidyl serine and phosphatidyl choline. Good for the liver, good for the brain, good for my methylation.

HELPS YOUR BODY MAKE NEW BLOOD

Posted by Reviewer1186427 on Jun 04, 2012

ALSO HELPS YOUR BRAIN FUNCTION BETTER, NEVER BE WITHOUT IT.

very fine

Posted by Reviewer2917876 on Jan 02, 2012

very fine

Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer3124245 on Oct 24, 2011

I am very satisfied with this product & plan to order more when current supply expires

Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer2547570 on Sep 08, 2011

Easy to swallow, despite the size. I was advised to take this as a neuro protector as I have MS. Haven't been taking it long enough to notice any difference, other than my hair seems shinier.

Definitely Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2559788 on Sep 06, 2011

Item just as described, well packaged and quick delivery to Sweden. Much appreciated. Thanks

Perfect Size

Posted by Reviewer1746035 on Jun 17, 2011

This is the perfect mg size for my needs and diet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »