Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Factors, Urinary Flow Formula, 90 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Urine-Luck!

Posted by Reviewer3017557 on Mar 23, 2009

So far, my kidney's aren't hurting as much as they used to. I think it may actually be helping.

Natural Factors, Urinary Flow Formula, 90 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 01, 2013

Very good formula considering ingredients both primary and other. I gave it 4 stars just because this combination can be pretty harsh on stomach to some individuals including myself. There is no good feeling after consuming this, you can feel stomach ache for few minutes. I am using it because I am frequent toilet visitor from childhood. I don't know if it can help for that, maybe it is just weaker muscles, but I am taking it just in case my urinary tract would not get worse with years.

Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer1658121 on Apr 11, 2011

I have found this product to be very good, the combination of ingredients seems to be better for me than straight cranberry. Delivery was by post - I have ordered 3 times now from iherb - each delivery has arrived but takes 3 to 4 weeks (to Western Australia) and the package is usually a bit knocked around. A bit concerning with no signature required as postie left package balanced on top of the mail box when it was very windy and as there was glass in in the package it was marked fragile.