« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Kidneys have less pain

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Aug 07, 2012

I suffered a condition called pre-eclamsia, and another syndrome called HELLP. My kidneys were very overloaded during this time, and have caused me recurring pain since. This formula deffinitely seemes to keep the pain at bay, and things flowing well. Good product...no aftertaste, or burping up product taste.

Natural Factors, Urinary Flow Formula, 90 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 01, 2013

Very good formula considering ingredients both primary and other. I gave it 4 stars just because this combination can be pretty harsh on stomach to some individuals including myself. There is no good feeling after consuming this, you can feel stomach ache for few minutes. I am using it because I am frequent toilet visitor from childhood. I don't know if it can help for that, maybe it is just weaker muscles, but I am taking it just in case my urinary tract would not get worse with years.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1876199 on Jan 26, 2012

It does what it says

Working amazing

Posted by 4769367063630935330 on Apr 17, 2015

About 6 month i suffered urinary health problems like pain in bladder and sort of pollakiuria. Then i bought this product and started taking 2 pills on daily, one in morning and one before bed. After 2 weeks use i noticed that all pain in bladder was gone and i dont need to go pee so often anymore. It feels like my urinary health is normal now. I recommend this product to anyone who has issues with their urinary health !

Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer1658121 on Apr 11, 2011

I have found this product to be very good, the combination of ingredients seems to be better for me than straight cranberry. Delivery was by post - I have ordered 3 times now from iherb - each delivery has arrived but takes 3 to 4 weeks (to Western Australia) and the package is usually a bit knocked around. A bit concerning with no signature required as postie left package balanced on top of the mail box when it was very windy and as there was glass in in the package it was marked fragile.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »