Better Than Alcohol or Kava

Posted by Reviewer1807190 on Jul 09, 2009

I don't swallow pills well so I have to chew most of my supplements. Surprisingly, this Valerian is a joy to take. It smells and tastes wonderful (kind of tart and fruity) and it relaxes better than anything I've tried, including Alcohol and Kava (which have nasty side effects if taken regularly). A single serving of this Valerian reduces even serious anxiety. Two servings will put you right to sleep.

Very effective

Posted by Reviewer1296906 on Oct 14, 2010

My wife likes these as they let her sleep through the night. Much more effective than whole root.

from California

Posted by Reviewer3062789 on Jul 01, 2009

Good product. Smells very fresh.

Valerian Root Extract works for me!

Posted by Reviewer2047570 on Mar 30, 2012

Due to much dental work I've been nervous and unable to sleep some nights. However, I tried Valerian based on a recommendation in a book that I read and found that I fell asleep quickly despite my anxiety.

Reduced Blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1870809 on Oct 22, 2011

Although I don't have excessive high BP, I find that just taking one pill reduces both blood pressure readings for me. It also calms me down. I will continue using this whenever I feel uptight. You must take it with at least 8oz. of water to avoid an after taste. Great product.

Great Valerian

Posted by Reviewer1243341 on Jun 29, 2010

Tried many this is one of the better.

does the job

Posted by Reviewer1121929 on Aug 15, 2013

but......... Ew it smells like dirty feet. Like, really potent dirty socks, smelly armpit type. I don't know if all brands smell this bad, but sometimes vitamins smell bad (this is by far the worst I've encountered)soyou've got to just hold your nose!

think it helps a little...

Posted by username161 on Oct 26, 2011

Feel more able to 'see' the anxiety for what it is instead of getting caught up in it. Taking in combo with a high dose B complex, high doses of C, fish oil, multi, D3 and St Johns so could be a combination of everything. Service from iHerb perfect as always.