Purer Form

Posted by Reviewer2688713 on Jul 30, 2009

Thankful to have this as pure as it is but it would be nice to get a Vitamin C without soy lecithin, silica and sodium.

Fresh and strong

Posted by Reviewer2636728 on Mar 03, 2010

I'm happy about the stronger potency of this but I'm still hoping there'd be a vitamin without magnesium stearate or gelatin. It seems you always get either one.

Can never have enough Vitamin C

Posted by patehosplace on May 07, 2012

High quality and high mg count works well for me as I can take a couple in the morning then at noon and then at bedtime. For invaluable information concerning the benefits of high dose Vitamin C, look up Linus Paulings works.

pleased

Posted by Scottishdave on Jan 30, 2014

A good value vitamin C. The only downside for me was the addition of soy which Natural Factors could not confirm to me was non gm. How can you have a natural product containing GM ingredients ? A contradiction in terms.

Not for me

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Apr 26, 2014

I personally love the brand Natural Factors for my other supplements but this is actually based on sythentic vitamin C. If you would look up, you'll see that Ascorbic Acid is lab-made. I've received same positive results (if not better) when I switched to natural vitamin C. Amla C is currently the cheapest natural vitamin C product on here.

Glad to try a sample!

Posted by Reviewer2957900 on Jan 31, 2014

Happy with the size of these; not too big. Like the fact that it has bioflavonoids too. Highly recommend!

Good Vit. C

Posted by Reviewer2262838 on Sep 17, 2009

Good price and has bioflavonoids which are natural antioxidants, natural anti-biotics, help maintain capillaries and prevent heart disease.

Not tasty

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Nov 04, 2014

Not tasty at all, but convenient. Not something a kid would like.

ok

Posted by 5213234674309470930 on Jul 07, 2015

ok

Does not irritate my sensitive bladder

Posted by Reviewer1945139 on Jun 24, 2009

I have interstitial cystitis in remission and this is the first non-buffered Vitamin C that my body has been able to tolerate. I love Natural Factors products!