New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, Vitamin D3, 1000 IU, 180 Tablets

5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Natural Factors Vitimin D3

Posted by Reviewer2085983 on Mar 23, 2011

I have used this every winter for 10 years. It reduces my Winter Blues to almost zero. It's absolutely wonderful. I tried doing without it 5 years ago and by Christmas I started taking it again. The best dose for me is 4000 IU with my breakfast. From B.C. Canada

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2267938 on Jan 06, 2012

I started using these after my doctor's recommendation.

level maintained

Posted by 4685079629068510383 on Dec 31, 2013

My vitamin level was extremely but with my GI tract disease I cannot breakdown and absorb food nor most supplements and the liquid forms of vitamin D3 made me ill. I have used other products by Natural Factors and decided to try their dry D3. I found I could breakdown the tablets and was able to tolerate without any problem 4 tablets a day. My levels were raised and have been maintained for over two years. I highly recommend this product.

Good...as always

Posted by Reviewer1427712 on Nov 03, 2010

Natural Factors are always my first choice for supplements. Great quality and formulations.