Ronan

Posted by 4682480548631563366 on Feb 06, 2014

Great service and prompt

Trusted brand, keeps my D3 blood levels high

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Jan 05, 2014

I take this all autumn and winter while the sunlight levels are low to keep my D3 levels high. According to my blood tests, it seems to be working!

Good Product

Posted by 5499892225311959110 on Oct 02, 2013

I like the fact this is a soft gel. This is a good company, I use a lot of their products. I do not get colds as long as I take D3.

Great product

Posted by bethelmore on Apr 04, 2012

great product and great price. Natural Factors makes a really good quality product without a lot of extra additives.

Quality

Posted by Reviewer2401590 on Mar 26, 2012

I love the Natural Factors products. I was found to be deficient in Vitamin D (and living in the Northeast we can't get enough from the sun from about Oct - Mar). I've been taking this for quite a while.

A++

Posted by Reviewer3000026 on Oct 27, 2011

great product

New product for me

Posted by philosophicalcat on Jun 10, 2011

I`m using this to assist bone construction because I`ve been avoiding going outside due to high levels of radiation in the air (I live in Japan). It`s too soon to tell if it`s helping to strengthen bones and replace lost bone tissue due to lack of sunshine, as I`ve just been using it a few weeks, but I am hopeful. I hear that D3 is essential for a strong immune system. I`m hoping it will help strengthen my immune system, which has suffered recently. There is some research to support it`s use to combat the development of cancer.

Love it

Posted by healthyu on Apr 07, 2011

My naturalpath recommends this brand after extensive research. This feels right for my body.

Excellent Choice!

Posted by Reviewer2524353 on Apr 03, 2011

I can't say enough good things about NF (natural factors). After meeting Dr.Murray (ND), one of the formulators for NF products, I was impressed by his philosophy on health - supplementation - botanical/natural approaches to health, and I have been purchasing NF products ever since. I dose at around 15-20K IU daily, and prefer the 5000 IU x 120 softgels because they last longer. I do recommend that if you're unsure about how much VitD3 you require, or are lacking, go get it tested by your doctor - any MD, ND, DC, or DO (etc) can facilitate this for you. Enjoy, good luck!

Vitamin D3 5000

Posted by Reviewer3313631 on Mar 14, 2011

my husband and I both find D3 5000 very helpful. We recommend the vitamin and iHerb.com to friends here in the UK because we both trust the brand, Natural Factors, and the price, even including postage, packaging and any extras HM Government decides to add, is still advantageous.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »