10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Natural Factors, Vitamin D3 & K2, 60 Softgels

5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews

Vitamin K & D softgels

Posted by Reviewer3086616 on Dec 03, 2009

These are very good, especially because I have trouble swallowing pills and they are quite small and easy to swallow.

Posted by 5470249271259013428 on Jun 23, 2013

Very good.

Quick Service

Posted by Reviewer1100843 on Sep 17, 2013

I ordered this product for my wife in Singapore on 9/11/13. It was delivered in 6 days. This is nothing short of amazing. Thank you for the quick service.

vitamin

Posted by 4940182524657451278 on Sep 18, 2013

very easy to use, benefit for bones

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2684223 on May 15, 2014

I had high blood pressure for several years, wondering why when I am a non-smoker, don't use much salt etc etc, but nothing seemed to alter it. I visited my doctor after taking these K2's for several months and found my BP had returned to normal. So I will continue to take them as well as the COQ10 and multi that I already take. I have heard that as well as D3 you need Vit A to help K2 absorb better, so it would be nice if this brand added A to their formula, although I get it in my multi... Great product, have recommended it to my friend who has high BP, and trust it will work for her too.