WellbetX complete Multi

Posted by Reviewer3171724 on Jan 11, 2012

The best multivitamin I have ever taken. I feel 100% better when I take this supplement everyday and I really hate to miss taking one.

D WEEDALL

Posted by Reviewer2000634 on Feb 18, 2008

GOOD WEBSITE DETAILS. CLEAR DESCRIPTIONS HELPFUL INFORMATION. QUICK DELIVERY TO HOME. YOUR HERBAL FORMULA IS BETTER FOR DIGESTION THAN THOSE PRODUCED BY OTHER COMPANIES USING CHEMICAL - BASED -PRODUCTS.

Best Multi vitamen

Posted by Reviewer1918157 on Apr 21, 2008

Contains all the supplements I took individually. It works great for me!

Diabetes Multi Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2087057 on Apr 03, 2009

I've had type 1 diabetes for 40 years and take this vitamin. Of all the research I have done on vitamins needed for those with diabetes, this one seems to be perfect.

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2326168 on Jan 03, 2010

I love this product. It is very rare in terms of containing both Vanadium and chromium in combination, which is important for glucose balance. I'll definitely stick to this one.

Blood sugar regulator

Posted by Reviewer1480136 on Oct 13, 2011

Along with WellBetX Glucose Balance I've maintained my hypoglycemia with this product for ten years. Always 100 mcg of Chromium at lunch in addition to the WellBetX products. No more ups and downs.

Stops the Craving

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Jun 10, 2008

This multi helps to balance my blood glucose so that I don't crave carbs and sweets. I have a finnicky stomach, though, and this particular vitamin has made me feel queezy a few times. Even so, I continue to use if, because it helps me to keep from overeating.

Natural Factors, WellBetx Complete Multi for Glucose Balance

Posted by Reviewer1343890 on Jul 04, 2008

I have not used htis product long enough to evaluate it fairly. So far, I have not realized any changes, positive or negative, in glucose levels.

Wellbetx

Posted by 4935222901652552165 on May 16, 2016

My diabetes control is greatly aided by this vitamin. This vitamin really aides in my diabetes control!