Superb Product and great side benefit!

Posted by Reviewer2978363 on Oct 05, 2008

I am 49 year young male and my fasting blood glucose was coming out in pre-diabetic range (105-120) on several ocassions. After I started taking this product it stays in the 90's. But more importantly my post-prandial (2 hours after meal) stays in perfectly normal range. This, I believe is the main reason I have also lost about 7 pounds (Great Side Benefit) which I had been trying to shed for a long time without success. Maintaining good blood sugar levels throughout the day has eliminated food cravings and my appetetite has also gotten smaller. I have not changed my diet or my exercise regimen in any way! For many of us those few extra pounds are a result of improper blood glucose regualtion in the body. One of the ingredients in this product, Fenugreek, is well known for its blood sugar regualtory properties as well as a triglyceride reducing properties. Great product!!!

WellBetX GLucose Balance

Posted by Reviewer1314416 on Apr 12, 2008

Really GREAT Stuff. Level's out my blood sugar so I don't get "the shakes" during the day. My appetite decreases some when I take it.

MUCH better price

Posted by Reviewer3324757 on Jan 01, 2008

I have substituted this Glucose Balance in place of what my dr.advised. In 2 months I get blood work done then will know if it makes a difference. The cost is nearly half of what I was paying for the other.

A Real Person

Posted by Reviewer1527754 on Dec 21, 2007

It has helped keep me out of trouble as a diabetic person being controlled by diet alone.

Natural Factors, WellBetX Glucose Balance

Posted by Reviewer3280081 on Feb 05, 2007

Excellent product helps control blood glucose levels.I take 6 tablets daily. Another wonderful Natural Factors Product!

Worked for Me

Posted by Reviewer2133014 on Dec 30, 2006

With this product and dietary changes (increased fruits, vegetables and grains, and lower protein intake from meat-3oz or less at no more than 2 meals. Also, I cut out dairy completely.), I saw dramatic changes. I lost 55 lbs. and had an A1c count of 5.7 a year later (I had test 428 blood glucose a year before). This month, my blood glucose tested 86 at a random test. I was declared diabetes free. I do credit this product with reducing cravings, normalizing my eating habits and ultimately, keeping me from ever taking insulin. I have recommended it to the rest of my family.

Keeps me healthy and feeling good

Posted by Reviewer2863327 on May 26, 2006

This product is excellent and if you have blood sugar swings - this really helps stabilize you and helps you feel your best.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »