Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1748237 on Feb 20, 2011

Of course all Natural Factors that I have tried have been very good.

Great company to work with.

Posted by Reviewer1369631 on Feb 06, 2011

I am a diabetic and this product was recommended for me to take because of the fiber. The mulberry is also an added ingredent that seems to be working for my blood count.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer3228414 on Dec 10, 2010

Works great, dont have to take powders to get the same effect. I depend on it every day.

It's ok.

Posted by Reviewer1244941 on Oct 02, 2010

Gotta say that the store brand fiber drink I usually take works better for the fiber part. For the price of this product, I'm going back to the usual fiber and buying the mulberry separately.

I Love It

Posted by Reviewer3338014 on Aug 27, 2010

This product works very good. I feel full and I am pushing away my plate with food still on it, because I cannot take another bite.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1877813 on Aug 19, 2010

I have been using this for some time, and it helps me fell full when I am dieting. Good product!

WORKS GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer1044371 on Aug 14, 2010

This stuff is amazing!! I have Diabetes type 2. My numbers were running 280 to 310. Potato salad is my arch enemy. I "tested" WellBetX with a HUGE load of wonderful (my absolute favorite) potato salad. I couldn't believe it. My blood sugar only spiked 20 points...normally I would have been 410 with what I ate (I overdid it on purpose) I was only 268 and this is with the FIRST 2 pills!!! I can't wait to get on a total daily program and lose the weight and bring my numbers down. With this and my special diet, I will get my numbers down to 68-90!

Causes bloating

Posted by Reviewer1728405 on Jul 27, 2010

This product DOES something positive for volatile blood sugar levels, but I had to stop using it because my belly was like a balloon.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2109323 on Jul 27, 2010

An old standby

Essential product

Posted by Reviewer1067169 on Jul 24, 2010

This fiber product has become a staple in my household. I consider it essential to my health and wellness.