became very constipated

Posted by Reviewer2139243 on Feb 27, 2012

I liked this for how it seemed to stop blood sugar swings, but just one capsule at once bloated me like a pregnant woman and caused severe constipation. I wish I had been able to try a cheaper sample since this $25 is down the drain.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer2108328 on Jun 05, 2008

The Natural Factors WellBetX does exactly what the research says it does. I take it 3x day. I'm fighting cancer and this supplement is part of my daily regimen. I like it better then other fiber supplements.

THIS IS A GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by 4623558610995352672 on Aug 30, 2013

IBOUGHT THIS FIBER FOR MY HUSBAND AND I AND WE ARE BOTH VERY PLEASED WITH IT, HAS SOLVED A PROBLEM FOR US SANDY

Fiber.

Posted by Reviewer1713144 on Jul 17, 2009

Helps give a new way to help get more fiber in your diet and if you would like to eat forbidden foods in moderation, the fiber PBX gives a way to bind in digestive tract, hence smaller calorie count.

a

Posted by Reviewer1068187 on Oct 18, 2007

Needed to control blood sugar. Makes cells more sensitive to insulin.

fredhalberg@comcast.net

Posted by Reviewer1056500 on Jan 14, 2009

This a great product. Works well for me. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle, actually the bottle is big enough, they could put more capsules in the bottle. The iHerb process people do a great job. I can order and I almost always get the shipment in three days!!! Thanks!!!!

Seems to be working

Posted by Reviewer2393674 on Apr 11, 2011

My wife's hormone replacement DR. recommended that she take 2 to 3 capsules before each meal. We have seen no side effects and she has lost some weight.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2182598 on Mar 19, 2012

I wish they would say how much fiber and carbs is in each pill.

I Love It

Posted by Reviewer3338014 on Aug 27, 2010

This product works very good. I feel full and I am pushing away my plate with food still on it, because I cannot take another bite.

Seems to curb cravings well

Posted by Reviewer1155103 on Aug 07, 2011

Used as directed with lots of water, this works well to reduce cravings and make you feel fuller during a meal a lot quicker than you otherwise might