Curbs appetite and regulates blood sugar!

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

I bought this supplement for my husband to try. It is an amped up PGX since it has the coconut oil and mulberry extract along with PGX in one capsule. The mulberry helps to even out blood sugar and prevents those crashes where people tend to binge. The PGX and coconut oil helps to curbs appetite. Happy to say it worked as he is losing weight without even trying. It is fairly slow 1-2 pounds per week but WITHOUT ANY change in his eating. I figure if you spend a couple dollars a day on this supplement, it is still cheaper than the extra food/snacks he eats when he isn't taking this supplement. So really, it pays for itself! If you like my review check out my page by clicking my name in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

blood sugar control

Posted by Reviewer1643586 on Apr 13, 2010

is helping to control my blood sugar level, will continue to use it

Best weight loss trick I've seen

Posted by Reviewer1386500 on May 31, 2010

This stuff's awesome - I've lost 15 pounds in 3 months with no effort at all! Will continue until I get it all off.

Solved my constipation problem

Posted by Reviewer1747486 on Aug 23, 2010

I used to have serious constipation problem, I will go without a bowel movement for 1-2 weeks at a time. My doctor said to use Benefiber so I started taking lots and lots of Benefiber. It helped, but not solved my problem. I started taking this WellBetX PGX Plus 2 months ago, I am happy to say I am back to myself. I also have lost 7 pounds since without cutting down on my food consumption.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1571676 on Sep 05, 2010

i have swallowing problems with other fibers--this one has many benefits...fiber, helps with blood sugar, easy to swallow...

More publicity

Posted by Reviewer2624798 on Oct 16, 2010

This is a great product, advertised as it will change your life. It does!!! If you have stuggled with insulin resisitance or glucose management, this will make a big difference. I will be taking this stuff for a long time.

Keeps hunger pangs at bay

Posted by Reviewer2130947 on Jan 26, 2011

Creates a feeling of satiety for a few hours, making calorie restriction much easier. I'll always use this product. As usual, great value and fast shipping from iHerb.

Bloating side effect

Posted by 4906698094731221382 on Aug 17, 2012

After just one day of taking PGX I became bloated, to the point where I looked pregnant. I carried on taking PGX for about 4 more days to see if the bloating was persisting and it did. I wasted about $45 on a product that I cannot use.

These really work!

Posted by luanagoncalves on Sep 17, 2012

This is my third bottle of PGX. I decided to try this one with Mulberry. I'm never hungry, I'm losing 1-2 lbs a week and the jitters I used to get are gone!

Jello in your Tummy!

Posted by Reviewer1220209 on Jan 23, 2013

Take these for breakest with a cup of juice and cup of water. Really extends the juice without a crash. I guess if your fat you can take them before every meal to make you more full. I just use them to balance out my energy levels during the day if I am to busy to snake right.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »