Seems to be working...

Posted by Reviewer1023914 on Jul 22, 2010

I bought this product as an aid for weight loss as well as to help clean out the arteries and help moderate my blood sugar. After taking it for about a month now (approx 6 capsules/day), I do believe my sugar cravings have decreased and I also appear to be losing weight. Time will tell...

stomach problems

Posted by Reviewer3174454 on Jun 22, 2010

At the beginning this worked like no other fiber product I've ever used for constipation. But then it started to irritate the hell out of my upper G.I. I've now stopped taking it because of severe stomach upset. It's days since I've used it, and my stomach is still severely in pain. I like this company so much. I called their customer service people to tell them about how awful I'm feeling and they were exceptionally responsive. They sent me a package of all kinds of alternate versions of this. Not sure if it's the mulberry that did it or the root itself. I'm not sure if I'll take the alternatives, but I appreciated their attempts to correct the problem.

helps with weight loss

Posted by Reviewer1247142 on Mar 04, 2010

I take two capsules with every meal and find that it is excellent in helping to curb appetite.

THIS PRODUCT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1891911 on Nov 11, 2009

Follow the instructions indeed. I take 3 capsules with about 20+ ounces of water about 10 minutes before a meal. Definitely works as promised! I'll be buying this again. So glad to have found out about PGX fiber.

Fiber.

Posted by Reviewer1713144 on Jul 17, 2009

Helps give a new way to help get more fiber in your diet and if you would like to eat forbidden foods in moderation, the fiber PBX gives a way to bind in digestive tract, hence smaller calorie count.

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3165631 on Jul 10, 2009

At age 76, I don't know how I could manage without this or something like it.

Best Diet Product I have used.

Posted by Reviewer2139568 on Jun 17, 2009

Allows me to go long period of time between meals without snacks or cravings. Definitely balances blood sugar swings for me. Works quickly.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer1816652 on Mar 04, 2009

wide choice of products fast delivery excellent service

Metabolism

Posted by Reviewer1716061 on Feb 21, 2009

I have noticed a difference in improvement of my energy levels since starting PGX, now growing more widely known

fredhalberg@comcast.net

Posted by Reviewer1056500 on Jan 14, 2009

This a great product. Works well for me. I just wish it came in a bigger bottle, actually the bottle is big enough, they could put more capsules in the bottle. The iHerb process people do a great job. I can order and I almost always get the shipment in three days!!! Thanks!!!!