July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, WellBetX PGX, Plus Mulberry, 180 Veggie Caps

THIS PRODUCT WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1891911 on Nov 11, 2009

Follow the instructions indeed. I take 3 capsules with about 20+ ounces of water about 10 minutes before a meal. Definitely works as promised! I'll be buying this again. So glad to have found out about PGX fiber.

Essential product

Posted by Reviewer1067169 on Jul 24, 2010

This fiber product has become a staple in my household. I consider it essential to my health and wellness.

PGX

Posted by Reviewer1685720 on Apr 06, 2011

I have lost 24 lbs. in the last 18 days. I have tried several other weight loss supplements with some sucess but not like PGX. PGX was recommended to me by my Doctor at my last physical when I told him I was trying to lose weight. He wrote down three letters PGX and said try it it works.

A Carb-Blocking Soluble Fiber

Posted by Reviewer1558005 on Jan 17, 2014

This product is made from a plant called JU LUO in Chinese. In Taiwan and Japan, they use the fiber from this plant to make carb-free noodles and gummy-bear like snacks (without the sugar). It works fairly well, though it may cause some GI problems. Like any fiber supplements, start slowly. It is thought that the active ingredient not only fills you up with soluble fiber, it also encapsulates carbs and prevents their digestion. I definitely save them for my biggest meal of the day, for who knows what other nutrients it might also encapsulate. I carry them with me in case I find myself at a buffet or some other place or event that I might pig out or otherwise break my low-carb diet. I have a problem with impulse control, so the idea of wrapping up the carbs and preventing their digestion is appealing to me. Additional information. For filling up faster, some oil (I use flax, fish, and black seed supplements) or nuts 30 minutes before your meal is a good idea. You may fill full faster, because the oil gets the stomach-mind biofeedback loop working real time. For balance, you may also want use these PGX products(soluble fiber) with a couple of psyllium husk (insoluble fiber) caps 5 minutes before your meal. Both are good for you in different ways. For additional sugar control, you might want to try an Alpha Lipoic Acid (I use Jarrow Fomulas Alpha Lipoic Sustain). I'm not diabetic, but I don't like the post-carb crashes. I would give this product 3.5 stars for myself because I don't find them helpful with impulse control and sugar craving personally. As an emotional eater, they do NOT override these emotion-based cravings. I think that that aspect of the product is overrated. However,I do use them or similar products (white bean powder) often, because living in modern society where processing a rampant and fiber hard to find, I think a little more fiber here and there is important.

It works.

Posted by Reviewer2108328 on Jun 05, 2008

The Natural Factors WellBetX does exactly what the research says it does. I take it 3x day. I'm fighting cancer and this supplement is part of my daily regimen. I like it better then other fiber supplements.