Natural Factors, WellBetX PGX, Weight Loss Shake, Chocolate, Powder, 1.9 lbs (854 g)

The best I've tried

Posted by Reviewer1189445 on Jul 10, 2007

This is the best meal replacement/weight loss drink I've tried, and I have tried many of them. It tastes fantastic- a medium strength chocolate with no bitter aftertaste. It leaves me feeling satiated for hours and is loaded with fiber. This product is a 'ten'.

Worst Tasting Shake

Posted by Enviotonin on Feb 10, 2013

This is the worse tasting shake i have so far, its lumpy and doesnt mix well at all when using a shaker, so maybe a blender might to the job. And taste is pretty much like vomit. Regret buying it, i guess PGX and shake shouldnt be made together in the first place. Still you can see alot of tiny micro beads which are the PGX in the shake and it will expends if you leave it for awhile and if it does it will give you a very thick gooey texture that taste totally yucks. This shake dont make me fill full either, and the sugar, fats and carbs seems to be very high. Those who are looking for PGX i suggest you to get those tablet instead of shakes, but if you really wanna tried the shake out, get the smaller one first.

It worked for me!!

Posted by Reviewer1779275 on Mar 30, 2013

I am now pregnant but right before I got pregnant I used this shake as part of a diet plan. I only had 3/4 a scoop and unsweetened soy milk for breakfast and lunch. I have type 1 diabetes and it helped control my blood sugars. I was on a low-carb diet (ate good carbs with protein),drank lots of water, incorporated coconut oil, Garden of Life Superfood, and multivitamins. Also I ate 6 small meals (total). I also exercised about 4-5 days a week and I lost about 10 pounds in a few months.

Pgx products are the best!

Posted by Reviewer1502574 on Feb 09, 2009

Love this product!!! I am a junk food junkie and this has literally stopped my cravings for sugar. Works in conjunction with the PGX appetite suppressents.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer2802733 on Jul 10, 2008

I have been using Natural Factors WellBetX shake mix for about 6 months. I drink it for lunch rather than getting a sandwich, etc. It tastes delicious, keeps me full and I don't see any spike/dip in blood sugar in the afternoon. They seem to use high quality ingredients and the shake is very easy on my stomach. Hope this helps someone