PGX

Posted by 4821583807789896638 on Jan 03, 2016

I discovered this product several years ago and have been using it ever since. It is a great product but it became too costly at the health food store. Luckily I discovered iherb and found the product much cheaper! I have ordered it numerous times and always received the product in time promised and with no billing problems.

Keeps you full!!!

Posted by Reviewer2208927 on Nov 29, 2013

I like this product because it keeps you full and it Tastes good I mix mine with almond milk But it does thicken When you leave it like pudding.

Side Effects

Posted by tazmin on May 09, 2013

I was enthusiastic to try PGX after reading all the reviews. It's been a week, I take 1/2 scoop as recommended but I started to suffer from gas, and bloating that disrupt my normal routine.

Well BetX Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer3049656 on Feb 22, 2012

Tastes great and very satisfying. Mix with ice and frozen berries for best results

Makes a Great Shake

Posted by Reviewer2108799 on Mar 28, 2011

I use it in place of my dinner about 4 to 5 nights a week. Put a scoop in the blender, 6 ice cubes, a banana, a cup of non-fat organic milk, 8 or 10 frozen raspberries, & a spoon of frozen ice cream type product. It is addicting. I really look forward to it every evening, & it satisfys me for the night. I love it! Tricia P.S. I wish the makers would either fill the container to the top (hello, landfills) or make a smaller jar. Such waste!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1820829 on Mar 26, 2011

I have used this product for 2 years. It is very good and a key part to my weight loss diet. Dont miss out and use the xylitol...

Very Effective

Posted by Reviewer3228414 on Dec 10, 2010

Works quickly, kills hunger, great product

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer1938558 on Jun 28, 2010

It will get thick and fill you up. I wish they made a rice protein WellBetX, not only whey.

This does work!!

Posted by Reviewer3088852 on May 31, 2010

I lost 30 pounds on one month on this...no one believes me but they could not deny that I had lost weight. So now a bunch of my friends are trying it. I drank nothing but this for one week and then i use it as two replacement meals and have a regular meal. I did not know that one of the effects was less cravings for sugar....HOW ABOUT NO CRAVINGS FOR SUGAR!!! And it is around my monthly. I do use the Vitamin and Mineral supplement by Nature's plus to make sure I get all I need nutritionally. I am now creeping upon a weight loss of 40 pounds!!

Great Ingredients, Bad Taste...but...

Posted by chucksgirl on Mar 11, 2010

This drink has a bad taste for me, so I am mixing it half and half with Carb Solutions and adding a banana or peanut butter. That works for taste, as well as thickness. I find that two scoops is overly thick, and adding one scoop of the not really thick Carb Solutions is the perfect solution :-) I also tried Natural Factors SlimStyles. Strangely, the ingredients are almost the same, but it doesn't have that bad taste, so I would buy it again, rather than the WellBetX. I would like to hear from Natural Factors the reason for the two very similar products. Make sure you do not start out with two scoops, or you will be running to the little room.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »