Fructose-free, Sucralose-Free, Sugar-alcohol-free Whey Protein

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 10, 2013

It is so hard to find a protein supplement that is soy-free and all the wrong sugar-free. Stevia is the best (at this moment). Take 1-1/2 scoop instead of the recommended 1 scoop to obtain 22.5g protein per serving, and the bottle will provide 30 servings. Different people tolerate different proteins differently. Avoid those with added fiber like inulin, and sugar alcohol like xylitol. This is to avoid extra challenge for the bowel. Protein that is not tolerated well will cause flatulence. Try taking a digestive enzyme at the same time. If it does not help, switch brand or type of protein, e.g. from whey to egg protein. Prolonged protein intolerance is harmful to the gut. This natural double chocolate is real and great tasting. Avoid taking at night to avoid insomnia.

I love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1469905 on Jul 02, 2011

I mix a scoop of Natural Factors Whey Factors Double Chocolate flavor in about 8 oz. of milk for breakfast everyday. It mixes easily with a spoon and tastes great. There is no weird aftertaste like some other brands that I have tried. It is sugar-free, GMO-free, rBGH free, and has no artificial sweeteners. I highly recommend it!

Quality Product..Great Price!

Posted by Reviewer2120942 on Jan 10, 2011

Compared to many other Whey products on the market, Natural Factors is the best! Sweetened with Stevia instead of cane juice or other sugars. Natural and pure Whey which can be very expensive (when you can find it). I will take this product for the rest of my live as long as IHerb keeps it in stock at this price.

100% Natural Whey Protein, Natural Double Chocolate Flavor

Posted by Springtime on May 04, 2013

Excellent product! It has a wonderful content profile and has no added sugar, no artificial sweeteners, GMO Free . Mixes and dissolves easy. I'd recommend taking a scoop after exercise for best results. I also mixed it into a smoothie with fresh fruit and 1 scoop Jarrow Formulas, Green Defense. Highly recommend this product! Thank you, iHerb for your excellent customer service.

Family Fav

Posted by Reviewer2969973 on Aug 29, 2012

We've used this for years; our son who is lactose intolerant is able to use this without symptoms afterwards. Each of us four use it daily as supplemental protein for energy and stamina.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2479863 on Jul 11, 2011

I have used Natural Factors Whey Protein for years, and I love it. It is a well made product with carefully chosen ingredients. Heat is not used in the processing, which is not true of many of the protein powders on the market. The chocolate flavor is delicious, and it mixes well in water. I use a shaker bottle; a blender is not needed. And even though it isn't stated, this product is GLUTEN FREE! I will continue to use this product. Kathy

Best I've Tried

Posted by Reviewer2932973 on Jan 02, 2012

I've tried a few different brands and flavors, and the Whey Factors Natural Double Chocolate is the best. I mix it with Almond or Coconut milk: great taste and texture. Also, iHerb has the best price and quick delivery.

The stuff tastes great.

Posted by Reviewer1211397 on Nov 29, 2010

I love this stuff. The chocolate flavor mixes well with anything and it dissolves great. I workout with a very good trainer and this is the stuff they use. And you'll be hard pressed to find a better price than iHerb.

Love Natural Factors Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer2572608 on Apr 22, 2011

I love this product - usually get the Vanilla but thought I'd try the Chocolate. The Chocolate does not mix in milk as well as the Vanilla,if you stir with a spoon; but I use the powder in a shake, which blends very well with the blender. Both flavors have a delicious flavor.

good protein powder

Posted by Reviewer3285319 on Apr 24, 2011

This stuff mixes fairly well, and actually tastes good -- a rarity in protein powders, in my experience! It's good to be able to get the 2-pound size -- a far better value than the smaller packages.