Unknown Amount of Contents

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on Sep 03, 2011

I don't trust them because their ingredient label does not list the amount of each Pure Whey Protein Concentrate and Isolate;. I asked Natural Factors and they said they do not give out this information. What are they hiding.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2666233 on Oct 05, 2008

The source of the whey was very important to me and this product meets all those requirements. It has a light Vanilla taste and dissolves fairly easily in soy/rice milk. A blender is more efficient but with a little patience the back of a spoon works fine. Not gritty at all and the price on iherb is great. I would order it again and maybe try one of the other flavors.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2517781 on Nov 12, 2008

With no growth hormones and minimal processing, this is a great all natural product. It's absolutely delicious too-only sweetened with stevia.

Dan

Posted by Reviewer2495625 on Dec 10, 2008

I love the French Vanilla Flavor because I can enjoy the flavor as it is or add things to it such as peanut butter or fruit.

Taste GREAT!

Posted by Reviewer2104242 on May 24, 2009

I read about Natural Factors on the site, and was impressed with this company for quality. (Have tried so many protein powders that tasted awful, or were impossible to dissolve in liquid)... but am delighted with this one. All three flavors are great. If you like Jay Robb, you'll be happy with this one also. And it costs less! Even my grandchildren love it, and ask for a shake! (We add an egg for additional protein, and it mixes so well, they drink it right down.) So much better for them than the sugared cereal they all used to want!

Natural Factors Vanilla Whey Powder

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on Nov 13, 2008

I love this powder, will continue to buy.

Dennis Sullivan

Posted by Reviewer1092297 on Oct 24, 2008

Best whey protein we have had.

taste is not so good. but it's natural

Posted by 5238562614898926988 on Dec 23, 2014

easily dissolved in water and effective

Keeps Him Going

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Aug 28, 2015

My son-in-law feels this, along with a healthy breakfast, keeps him going until lunch. He likes the chocolate version, too.

Natural Whey Protein

Posted by Reviewer3295867 on Apr 02, 2009

This is great stuff. I have this for breakfast every day. I blend one scoop of French Vanilla and one tablespoon of psyllium fiber along with a fresh fruit of my choice. I am satisfied until lunch, have no cravings for sweets and have plenty of energy to get through the day.