Great taste

Posted by 5327246827422330772 on May 01, 2016

Great taste and guess what.. NO SUGAR !!! I'm really surprised with quality, taste and fast dissolve.

Keeps Him Going

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Aug 28, 2015

My son-in-law feels this, along with a healthy breakfast, keeps him going until lunch. He likes the chocolate version, too.

taste is not so good. but it's natural

Posted by 5238562614898926988 on Dec 23, 2014

easily dissolved in water and effective

LEUKEMIA SURVIVOR -TASTE GOOD AND REASONNABLE PRICE + INCREASE MUSCLES MASS

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Aug 13, 2014

I like this product because it increase muscle mass! It taste good in smooties! I used to buy Genuine Health Protein + wich taste better BUT THEIR PRICE ARE WAAAAAAAAAAAY TO HIGH. I get the same results at a fraction of the cost! If you like my reviews please click on my link to see more and use my code to get a rebate on your first order!

Top quality whey at a fair price

Posted by 5639741722750339263 on May 07, 2014

This whey tastes nice, and is cold produced so has all the good stuff in it.

This flavor goes with everything!

Posted by 4936152671549145478 on Apr 11, 2014

I've been using this whey protein for months now, not getting tired! The neutral, sweet flavor works perfectly in my morning smoothies, protein pancakes etc. Very happy with the product.

Very natural and good taste

Posted by Reviewer2718450 on Feb 21, 2014

I previously used muscle milk (with about a 1000 artificial ingredients) and far less protein per gram than this product. I also tried Jarrow unflavored why (disgusting). This product meets my criteria of having a lot of protein per gram and also tasting great.

Vanilla whey

Posted by Reviewer3356480 on Jan 08, 2014

The product was great. It had just the perfect amount of flavor yet it was not too sweet. I definitly will purchase it in the future also.

Posted by 5477590093953013470 on Jan 06, 2014

There wasn't the result that I expected

The larger tub tastes and smells weird

Posted by j44lee on Nov 15, 2013

I've gone through over 6 canisters of the vanilla and green tea flavored powders in their original 12 oz size and decided to get the big ole 2lbs tub. Very strangely, the flavor is sweeter and acidic than in the 12 oz canisters. I don't know why this is???? Also, it smells more industrial. I want to know if this is the EXACT same formula (it ought to be) even though the ingredients, nutrient counts, and all the facts indicate it is. I don't understand the weird smell and flavor in the larger tub though.