Love it

Posted by 5084888899779868919 on Aug 21, 2014

I was very happy to see that you have this product. I recently suffered a broken jaw and needed protein in my smoothies to not loose weight and heal. I have tried many and most of them make me sick, however, this certain brand does not. I love it, I can't taste it and it doesn't make my drinks gritty or so thick that I can't drink them. I am very pleased to have found it on this site. Thank you

If you're looking for whey protein without additives, this is a good choice!

Posted by 5727043718748149541 on Apr 27, 2014

I like this product a lot since it didn't have added sweetners nor lists preservatives. It was unflavored and yet didn't taste bad when mixed with yogurt or a pureed banana. I used it most often in shakes with fruit and I didn't think it needed more flavor. Enjoy this product and it's benefits! :) It's GMO and antibiotic free! :)

Best value natural protein

Posted by Reviewer2225835 on Mar 31, 2014

I have ordered this product a lot over the past year. Our family use it to make smoothies using a mixture of berries, cacao, coconut etc. It seems to be the best value source of non-denatured, hormone-free whey protein. The taste is okay, obviously non-flavored whey isn't something you'd generally regard as delicious, but when mixed with a few different things it does the job well! The only bad thing is that the recent $7 price increase per tub adds quite a bit to my monthly iherb bills! 4/5

pure whey

Posted by marianF on Feb 14, 2014

Finally, a whey powder that ticks all my boxes:Just pure whey concetrate, completely free of additives, sweeteners and flavors, non-GMO, growth-hormone free, mixes easily and on top of all that tastes really good, like milk powder, as it is supposed to.Very reasonably priced, I will buy it again and again and again...

Great source of protein.

Posted by 4989503481789022451 on Feb 12, 2014

I have been using the product for about 3 weeks in my daily protein shake. I combine this with frozen strawberries,blueberries,mango and water. The protein powder makes the shake very creamy and even though it is unflavored it imparts a very pleasing taste. This is the best whey protein powder I have ever used.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2781903 on Oct 22, 2013

this protein is the best among protein products that i ever tried. i use it in mixture with maca powder and aminoacids. it has a pleasant taste. it is a great product for reasonable price!

Excellent product!

Posted by 5715958195129408548 on Sep 10, 2013

This is perhaps the best protein powder I've ever tried. It tastes like powdered milk, so that it doesn't affect the flavor of whatever you add to it. I use a scoop of unflavored whey protein and mix it in the blender with a cup of organic fat free milk, half spoon of Chia seeds (which adds a necessary and very healthy source of fat)a piece of fruit (generally papaya or banana) and about 12 ice cubes. It makes a great breakfast after a workout!

Great Quality, Great Price

Posted by energetyx on Aug 28, 2013

Hormone free, non-denatured and appears to use high quality ingredients, all at a reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Second Purchase, Preferred First

Posted by 5105397647431442831 on Aug 08, 2013

The first time I purchased, highly satisfied. Most recent purchase, product variation seems apparent. Color not as creamy, taste not as "sweet". Ideal type of whey, just depends on tolerance for any given lot, as I expect, variation can occur. Am considering trying another brand.

Didn't like at all

Posted by Gdaiva on Apr 12, 2013

I just felt queasy and bloated after i drink it, and i don't think im sensitive to milk. Smells horrible, too. Waste of my money.