Natural Factors, Whey Factors, 100% Natural Whey Protein, Unflavored, 2 lbs (907 g)

best quality

Posted by Reviewer1878390 From Illinois on May 10, 2009

I'm very pleased with this whey protein. I've tried a lot of brands, and this has been this seems to be the best quality. I buy milk that is organic at the grocery store; so why would I buy a whey protein that is not of similar quality.

favorite

Posted by LauraLeonard From Georgia on Jul 27, 2009

I really like this powder! Dissolves completely, has no flavor at all, which I prefer, I can flavor different every day! I mix w/almond milk, keifer, water, vitimin water, & anything else I like!

Surprising weight loss aid

Posted by Reviewer1457854 From New York on Mar 10, 2009

I use a scoop of unflavored Whey Factors in a breakfast smoothie (blend 1 scoop Whey Factors powder, 1/2 c. soy yogurt, chopped up frozen mango, blueberries and strawberries, 1 T. pumpkin seeds, 1 T. of uncooked oatmeal, 1-1/2 t. powdered green foods, 4 almonds, a little cinnamon). There is something about the enzymes in this product that calm my often ravenous appetite. If my day begins on this "fuel," then I can eat smaller amts. of healthy food every 4 to 5 hrs., a light dinner, another piece of fruit, and not end the day looking for whatever elusive food might calm that feeling of dissatisfaction that usually stops any moderate weight loss. Along with Leslie Sansone's Jenny Craig walk at home tape for a short, but effective, exercise routine, I think I have hit the jackpot as far as a way to maintain my health. Highly recommend this particular product because of the enzymes, which I haven't found listed in other whey powder products.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2604026 From Massachusetts on Oct 16, 2010

I love this prodcut, it comes with various immunity boosting fractions in milk, more than most other whey proteins contain. It also has enzymes which I find very useful. It is worth your money to pay for a non-denatured protein powder, the cheap stuff really is not good for your brain. This tastes great too without any flavoring.

Good whey, but

Posted by Reviewer1912575 From Oklahoma on Aug 24, 2010

I usually buy the vanilla, which was out of stock so I ordered unflavored for the first time, since I depend on it for my morning breakfast green drink. I've ended up needing to add vanilla to it to balance out the whey taste. Other than that, it is good whey that I will continue to use, just hoping the vanilla is back in stock when I need to order again.