10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Natural Factors, Women's MultiStart, 180 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Natural Factors, Women's MultiStart

Posted by Reviewer1235551 on Nov 07, 2008

This is a great vitamin mix for women. Has everything we need and other supplements like spirulina, wheat grass, alfalfa, vanadium you don't find in other multis. Have been using for approx 3 years. I have some health issues like low thyroid for which my ND said I needed a little extra of a few vitamins + calcium carbonate (this form is apparently better). I didn't need to get extra as they were already in this mix.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer1177023 on Nov 12, 2008

I like it because everything I need is in there - including calcium and magnesium.

Natural Factors, Women's MultiStart

Posted by Reviewer2303834 on Jan 25, 2008

They don't dissolve in vinegar in one half an hour and as a result I don't know how effective they are.

Most everything I need in one product!

Posted by Reviewer3108727 on Jul 24, 2008

Before I found this product, I was taking a whole handful of separate pills. Now everything I need, at the doses I need, is in one supplement: the B vitamins, Calcium, Vitamin D, Magnesium, plus many other vitamins & mineral & herbs. Simplies my life!

The only multivitamin my wife keeps taking

Posted by Reviewer3192134 on Jul 17, 2010

Over the years, I've tried various multivitamins for my wife, and she seems to react best to these. She's not a huge vitamin fan like me, but she's willing to give things a try. And this multi is one she has stayed with for some reason. My conclusion is that they're probably doing something positive for her and she knows on some level that her body is benefiting.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »