Natural Factors Womens Plus Mulit Start

Posted by Reviewer2302834 on Feb 19, 2016

This is the only Multi vitamin I have used for YEARS, I am very satisfied with it.

Kick start a great day

Posted by Reviewer2343491 on Apr 16, 2015

Energizes

Dr. Murray recommended

Posted by lillanne on Jul 28, 2014

I started to use this because it is recommended by Dr. Murray. As for all vitamins - it is not so easy to say how it works for me. I feel good though.

Young, 20-something reviewer

Posted by Reviewer2587825 on Dec 09, 2011

These are a great multi-vitamin. I was initially worried that the Plus meant for women over 40 as it it's recommended for menopausal and postmenopausal women. I purchased it anyway. I'm so glad I did. I feel great using this multi-vitamin as a twenty something, always growing woman.

Feel good!

Posted by Reviewer1766260 on Nov 27, 2011

Took these vitamins several years back,and then my store stopped carrying them. When I heard of your site,I checked out all the products and happily discovered you had them. I like the fact that I get the herbs, as well as an array of vitamins and minerals all together.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2921712 on May 04, 2011

This is a good multi-vitamin. I can't say that it helps with my hot flashes or focus, but a good overall vitamin.

Good MultiVitamin

Posted by Reviewer1942804 on Apr 30, 2011

Started using these about a year ago after major surgery. I regained my energy and strength fairly well and feel that these vitamins contributed towards that. I'm continuing to use them but cut the dose in half, i.e. 3 tabs/day.

Relieves my peri-menopausal symptons!

Posted by Reviewer1196506 on Apr 19, 2011

I have been struggling with sustained periods of being hot (as opposed to flashes, I refer to them as flushes), irritability and being bloated. I do not follow the directions to take 3 per meal, but instead take 2 with my breakfast. It has done wonders and relieved my symptoms! I imagine that as I head towards full menopause I will increase my dosage but I am just fine with the limited amount now.

Great supplement in one!

Posted by Reviewer2390136 on Apr 15, 2011

I am very happy with this product, and the products of doctor Michael Murray I will get the one for males for my dad!

Women's Plus MultiStart for Perimenopause and Post