Natural Factors, Women's Plus MultiStart, 180 Tablets

Source of energy!

Posted by Reviewer1750571 on Feb 17, 2010

My mother takes this with CoQ10 everyday. She used to be very poor health but since she started using this she stopped having any health problem. She really feels the difference after she takes. She has been using this for a several years. She hardly ever gets sick anymore.

Women's Plus Multistart

Posted by Reviewer1638501 on Nov 29, 2008

I have taken these vitamins now for 10 years and I would recommend them to all women over the age of 50. I feel comfortable knowing that there is extra calcium and Vitamin D along with ginko biloba and black cohosh. It keeps me from having to go and buy the extra vitamins that are already in this great vitamin.

Natural Fctors Women's Plus Multi-Start

Posted by Reviewer3165604 on Apr 21, 2009

I have chronic anemia from bone marrow failure which affects my energy levels. I started with the vitamins and within days my energy level increased, with a subsequent increase in my hemoglobin. I don't know which ingredient(s) are affecting me, but there is something in there that my body desperately needed. Sounds corny, but these vitamins have given me my life back! I don't have to take naps everyday! I am thrilled.

Natural Factors, Women's Plus Multistart

Posted by Reviewer3169446 on Nov 12, 2009

The dosage rate seems a little high, so instead of taking 3 tablets twice a day, I am taking 3 tablets in the morning with breakfast and I seem to be a lot better.

Good MultiVitamin

Posted by Reviewer1942804 on Apr 30, 2011

Started using these about a year ago after major surgery. I regained my energy and strength fairly well and feel that these vitamins contributed towards that. I'm continuing to use them but cut the dose in half, i.e. 3 tabs/day.