Get Going Again.

Posted by Reviewer2603668 on Sep 08, 2011

This product has turned my life around. Three years after a serious illness and extremely difficult surgery, I was still dragging around like a sick kitten. Through research I learned that I might be suffering from adrenal exhaustion which does not necessarily correct itself on its own. I tried this product because it contained ingredients recommended for adrenal recovery - recommended by an MD I heard on the radio. Within days I felt like a new person. I feel better than I have in decades! I highly recommend it for anyone who has been unable to recover from severe fatigue.

A daily must have.

Posted by 4673163687119698935 on Aug 06, 2012

I've been taking AdrenaSense for over six years. Without it I feel rundown and have no desire to accomplish the numerous items on my to-do list. I also suffer from incapacitating migraines, which cause visual disturbances, vomiting and numbness on both sides of my body. I've been to doctors thinking I was suffering strokes or mini strokes, but they insist they are "just" migraines. I started taking the Adrenasense for my fatigue and to help my thyroid system. I've run out before and procrastinated on purchasing more. I've tried different adrenal formulas. My husband noticed that when I wasn't on the Adrenasense my migraines returned and with magnified intensity. As long as I continue to take Adrenasense I don't suffer those horrid miagraines, sure I still get headaches, but nothing like those. I don't know the connection or really need to understand why this specific formula works, I'm just very grateful that it does. I guarante you I will never use another adrenal formula.

adrenasense

Posted by Reviewer1985470 on Feb 26, 2009

this is helping me with my dependence on steroids for my chronic medicine affliction,i have been weaning myself down to low dosages since i have been taking adrenasense.

Pkar

Posted by Reviewer1719909 on Sep 14, 2008

I found that they are very effective. I will be buying more in the future

Adrena Sense - Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer1626696 on Oct 06, 2008

Product helps to keep me calm, without being sleepy. Great product, price and delivery

AdrenaSense

Posted by Reviewer2893240 on May 06, 2010

The same person who suggested the ThyroSense suggested AdrenaSense to help get a better night's sleep. Now I sleep the night through and if I should wake during the night, I go right back to sleep. It took about 5 weeks to start working, but it has been working for the past two months.

Sleep

Posted by Reviewer3113638 on Dec 15, 2011

Took about 2 weeks or so but I now enjoy much longer sleep with only one interruption and am able to return to sleep quickly.

Stress fighter

Posted by Reviewer2204237 on Apr 02, 2012

This product has helped me cope with escalating stress which used to keep me awake all night. My cortisol levels have also improved.

Lifesaver

Posted by SunnyCO on May 18, 2012

Love the product, helps increase my energy without the jitters.

No more 3pm naps!

Posted by 5550227399572980807 on Jun 08, 2012

My acupuncturist (very traditional Chinese) recommended this. I feel better than I've felt in years. No more fall over asleep every 3pm no matter what.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »