Best product I have tried for my hormone system.

Posted by 5240254735484909798 on Apr 08, 2016

This product helps me keep me acne away. This is the best product I've tried for the hormone system.

seems good

Posted by 5531350023749083855 on Apr 30, 2015

I have been taking this for 3 months, the first month was fine, it worked on my acne, but from the second month, it seems doesn't work well on my acne, but it is good for my period,my period comes regularly now, so generally it is a good product

estrosense

Posted by 5670250706664438962 on Jan 19, 2015

still not sure if this is what i need, have experienced no change really

Best of th best

Posted by 4878699241443903530 on Oct 02, 2014

hope to get bigger pack size & cheaper price

Excellent Product

Posted by 5531395818180960136 on Aug 07, 2014

I have been taking this along with Femaprin for my irregular menses and it has really helped with the cramps and pains that I would normally have when my period comes. I think it has also helped with my mood swings. Would highly recommend this product.

as above

Posted by 5178058751249594427 on Jun 05, 2014

The pills have rather a strong smell.

Feel better when I'm taking this

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Nov 16, 2013

I think this shortened my cycle a bit, but I feel way better when I'm taking this every day.

Not sure yet

Posted by 5335608267849999773 on Sep 18, 2013

Haven't been taking this one long enough to notice anything yet

Effective hormone balancer

Posted by 5528018204925581758 on Jul 30, 2013

I love this product and will probably stay on this for a while. One year ago I got engaged and the emotions made my hormones suddenly go haywire - period became irregular, hormonal acne, breast pain, bad pmt and depression symptoms. I like to only take the natural route so I went on a herbalist programme which made everything worse, so began looking into other options. Found this product while looking into benefits of indole-3-carbinol. Two/three weeks of taking the maximum dosage, my period came on a 28 day cycle for the first time in 6 months, breast pain minimal, nor bad period pain. Such a relief! I did also start taking Saw Palmetto at the same time so I think it was a combo of the two that really helped. Hormonal acne still remains however. Been having some success recently by taking Turmeric for this (which is an ingredient in estro sense but i'm upping my daily dosage). Fingers crossed clear for wedding in 5 weeks!

From all reports this works

Posted by DoctorMav on Feb 05, 2013

I am told that this has helped to relieve menopause symptoms.