GREAT for energy, but powder is hard to scoop and dissolve

Posted by Reviewer2636321 on Jan 29, 2011

I've been having this problem of being sleepy in the daytime for about 6 years. Seriously, I can doze off in an important meeting and that is very embarrassing. This happens even when I have as much as 12hours of sleep! I started seeing a nutritionist and she thinks I lack magnesium after taking note of my other physical symptoms. AMAZING thing is I no longer doze off in the daytime, even if I have 6 hours of sleep. However, the powder is lumpy thus it's hard to scoop the powder. And the powder is hard to dissolve.

Magnesium powder great for stomachs

Posted by Reviewer2610625 on Feb 06, 2014

Excellent taste, better with warm water than cold for dilution. Does not upset stomach!

A good alternative to capsules

Posted by Reviewer1604997 on Dec 24, 2010

I've taken magnesium supplements for years (in capsule form), but only recently tried the powdered form. I'm using this in the evenings (in water, no juice necessary), and seem to be getting better quality sleep. Will definitely purchase again. Magnesium is one of my top supplements.

great

Posted by Reviewer3191026 on May 04, 2011

excellent for fibromyalgia

WomenSense

Posted by 5371760414339655690 on Jun 23, 2012

Excellent product. I don't experience cramping anymore while running.

Well liked formula

Posted by 5483384651131905607 on Aug 23, 2012

I went on this formula just recently and showed it to my doctors. They liked the formula a lot and indicated it would be a very good thing for me to take. So far it has worked well. The taste is mildly objectionable but not bad. The cost of the product seemed reasonable as well.