Better Absorption

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Jun 20, 2015

Good formula with the more absorbable forms of Magnesium.

Excellent MG source

Posted by Reviewer1864233 on Jul 26, 2013

My heart tells me when I am magnesium deficient. It beats irregularly and my eyelid twitches - both signs of magnesium deficiency. I researched and found that magnesium glycinate and magnesium chloride are the best sources for bioavailable magnesium. I started this magnesium and my heart and eye lid settled down. I also bought the mag chloride ( NutriCology) to supplement this brand. Iherb has the mag cloride in liquid form. Love them both.Settles frayed nerves and impatience, too! Great stuff. Use RAV 813 for your new order. Thanks!

my favourite product

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Apr 17, 2012

We take this every night before bed helps us sleep so much better. Remember your magnesium levels drop at night & on the odd occasion we have forgotten to take Mag we have had an unsettled night.My husband also swears by it. Stopped twitching & cramps.

Posted by Reviewer1731735 on Mar 01, 2012

i have before bed with Vit C to chill my adrenals + easy tasting drink

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2224597 on Feb 01, 2012

Magnesium Glycinate Formula has helped me sleep longer and deeper. I don't know for sure but I believe my nails are stronger and not as brittle as they were. I believe it has also helped my digestion. What I need to know is a phone number to call in case I don't have internet connection.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Dec 18, 2010

Just started taking this product and night time foot and leg cramping has stopped. Taste is not so good, but worth it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Sep 03, 2010

I have severe CFS and am getting help with thyroid, gluten free diet, strong probiotics (which I also buy from iherb), and adrenal support. This is definitley on my list of favorite products. I notice a little energy boost from it and I think it helps me feel better overall. My husband takes it, too. Says it helps him sleep better. I take some b-5 (pantothetic acid) along with this product. I still take a multi-vitamin as well, haven't settle on which one yet. So far the New Chapter Daily One seems best, easiest to get down.

Mag Sense

Posted by Reviewer3032426 on May 10, 2010

Very good rec by my N. P.health care person for jumpy leg muscles it has helped a lot.

very effective for aches and pains

Posted by rejuvenationmd on Apr 16, 2010

tastes great too! My container says free of artificial preservatives, colors, sweeteners, as well as dairy, wheat and yeast but didn't address gluten when the other ingredients read "natural flavors" so I called the company and they said that they are slowly getting gluten-free written on the container. They are making it in Canada which has stricter guidelines than USA in that EVERY batch is tested!

MagSense

Posted by Reviewer3013611 on Feb 09, 2010

LOVE it. It lets me do more physical activities without being bed ridden for days after. I have fibromyalgia or something and the simple thigs can be debilitating. I drink this in the morning and I have mild/normal muscle soreness. I love it so much, I don't even realize that it tastes like dirty feet!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »