Works!

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Dec 18, 2010

Just started taking this product and night time foot and leg cramping has stopped. Taste is not so good, but worth it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2224597 on Feb 01, 2012

Magnesium Glycinate Formula has helped me sleep longer and deeper. I don't know for sure but I believe my nails are stronger and not as brittle as they were. I believe it has also helped my digestion. What I need to know is a phone number to call in case I don't have internet connection.

Magnesium powder great for stomachs

Posted by Reviewer2610625 on Feb 06, 2014

Excellent taste, better with warm water than cold for dilution. Does not upset stomach!

Didn't agree with me

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Dec 08, 2013

It sounded great but something in this formula just didn't agree with me. I suspect it may have been the stevia but will never know. Also, I live in a damp area and the powder caked quite quickly.

Vile

Posted by Reviewer2290487 on May 26, 2011

vile taste, clumps even when stirred would not recommend to anyone

dont buy this...

Posted by 4920450762905986100 on Oct 12, 2013

The powder forms very hard clumps and is difficult to break up even with a chisel..Perhaps the dessicant is too large or it sat on the shelf too long. It was dry as heck and even in a blender it rarely dissolved. I had to chop it with a chisel to bust it up slightly and then crush it with a hammer. It also turned yellow after a while. I don't know if it works because it often stuck to the bottom or side of my blender even after several minutes of blending. I was quite disappointed.

Little observable changes in sleep pattern

Posted by 4766314856707539882 on Apr 24, 2014

Powder clumps up very badly. Slightly helped in muscle soreness. Did not improve on sleeping patterns. Generally the product did not do any good after 30 days. Taste is rather unpleasant. Not recommended.

Better Absorption

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Jun 20, 2015

Good formula with the more absorbable forms of Magnesium.

Posted by Reviewer1731735 on Mar 01, 2012

i have before bed with Vit C to chill my adrenals + easy tasting drink

Mag Sense

Posted by Reviewer3032426 on May 10, 2010

Very good rec by my N. P.health care person for jumpy leg muscles it has helped a lot.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »