| English
| USD ($)

Natural Factors, WomenSense, MagSense, Magnesium Glycinate Formula, 7 oz (200 g)

Excellent MG source

Posted by Reviewer1864233 on Jul 26, 2013

My heart tells me when I am magnesium deficient. It beats irregularly and my eyelid twitches - both signs of magnesium deficiency. I researched and found that magnesium glycinate and magnesium chloride are the best sources for bioavailable magnesium. I started this magnesium and my heart and eye lid settled down. I also bought the mag chloride ( NutriCology) to supplement this brand. Iherb has the mag cloride in liquid form. Love them both.Settles frayed nerves and impatience, too! Great stuff. Use RAV 813 for your new order. Thanks!

Nausea

Posted by Reviewer2193352 on Sep 23, 2012

Every time I take this, it makes me nauseous without fail. It also doesn't keep well, even in my dry climate it tends to harden into one big clump.

Stained my teeth?

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Feb 25, 2014

This powder ended up staining my teeth with grey metallic stains along the gum line. My dentist was surprised as was I. Needless to say I've stopped using it.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Sep 03, 2010

I have severe CFS and am getting help with thyroid, gluten free diet, strong probiotics (which I also buy from iherb), and adrenal support. This is definitley on my list of favorite products. I notice a little energy boost from it and I think it helps me feel better overall. My husband takes it, too. Says it helps him sleep better. I take some b-5 (pantothetic acid) along with this product. I still take a multi-vitamin as well, haven't settle on which one yet. So far the New Chapter Daily One seems best, easiest to get down.

my favourite product

Posted by Reviewer3044706 on Apr 17, 2012

We take this every night before bed helps us sleep so much better. Remember your magnesium levels drop at night & on the odd occasion we have forgotten to take Mag we have had an unsettled night.My husband also swears by it. Stopped twitching & cramps.