MenoSence

Posted by Reviewer2070389 on Oct 19, 2007

I have tried several different herbal and dietary remedies for the hot flashes and night sweats of menopause. This product has worked the best and fastest (by 3rd day I started to fee a difference)for me. Recommended

This works!

Posted by Reviewer1884680 on Jan 02, 2008

For some reason, the combination of herbs and nutrients in Menosense works for hot flashes, better than Black Cohosh alone. I need to take at least 4 right now, but other combinations just don't work for me, so I'm happy to take a few more. They do say that herbs work best in synergy with one another. I used to sell vitamins (before going into menopause) and many women believe in this product; saying it is the only thing that has worked for them. This combination is definitely worth trying and don't be afrais to try different amounts to find your own effective dose.

Overactive Bladder Help

Posted by Reviewer2785935 on Nov 22, 2008

You won't find this mentioned anywhere officially, but many women have found great relief for overactive bladder from using MenoSense.

works well!

Posted by 5409927832873070037 on Jul 09, 2016

Since I started using this, my sweats has disappeared.

It works

Posted by Reviewer2602105 on May 14, 2008

Very effective in reducing menopausal symptoms.

Really Good

Posted by Reviewer1429744 on Mar 19, 2008

This product really helps with menopause symptoms. hot flashes, night sweats etc. take 2 in the am and 2 pm. They are the best I've tried!!

Review

Posted by Reviewer2458018 on Jul 14, 2010

This product certainly worked (stopped hot flashes), but unfortunately I reacted to it with diarrhea. I am paraplegic and sometimes that happens.

Helping .

Posted by Reviewer2676228 on Jul 24, 2010

MenoSense is the third product I have bought to help relieve my hot flashes and night sweats. After taking it for 3 or 4 days I did notice that it was helping. I was having a hot flash two times an hour through out the day, and night sweats would wake me up 5 or 6 times a night. I`ve been taking two in the morning and two at night before bed for a couple of weeks now and I may have one or two hot flashes during the day and they are not as bad, ( I hardly notice it.) and at night, I may wake up one time, and again they are not as bad as before. I would recomend MenoSense to anyone who suffers with Hot Flashes and night sweat. But just remember that everyone is different and they may not help you. Like I said this is the 3rd product I have tried. Now I`m sticking with it.

Good-bye hot flashes!

Posted by Reviewer2392190 on Feb 08, 2011

Really helps with menopause symtoms. Great product!

Less Hot Flashes!

Posted by Reviewer1114864 on Aug 18, 2011

This product has helped me so much. Many thanks to a cousin who recommended this product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »