Natural Factors, WomenSense, ThyroSense, Thyroid Formula, 120 Veggie Caps

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1880085 From Arizona on May 31, 2009

My TSH test was within normal range according to lab work which read over the last 2 years 3.5 - 4.86. This was after having a reading of 2 or less for several years prior to that. Out of ten symptoms I had seven of them. After getting no response from two different doctors, I starting doing some research on my own and after reading several articles on Hypothyroid symptoms I found that normal to a lab isn't always normal according to the individual. I decided to try this product with support from one of my doctors and have used this product for several months and my last lab result came back 2.34. Can't wait to go back for a recheck and see if the results were a fluke or if this product really is working. My symptoms have lessened so hope it was accurate and I am on way back to health. I have switched back and forth from this product and the Thyroid Health from Natural Factors. The other product contains Withania Somnifera. Not sure if one product or another is the source. I am staying on the Thyrosense for another month and then retesting. Will try and update my results at that time.

Thyrosense

Posted by Reviewer2730362 From Missouri on May 01, 2009

The product has been helpful. It arrived quickly. I have hypothyroidism and the thyrosense has helped me feel more energetic. I will continue to use this product.

ThyroSense

Posted by Reviewer2893240 From New York on May 06, 2010

This product was recommended to me by a nutritionist while I was wintering in Florida. The doctor told me to lose about 15 pounds because of my arthritis in my knees. The weight was not coming off at all until I started taking this product. Although I'm not losing weight quickly, it is coming off steadily. This makes me happy.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 From Texas on Oct 08, 2009

This works great for a thyroid condition. It has good ingredients in it, but you must supplement this product with selenium (also needed for proper thyroid function).

Long standing use

Posted by Reviewer2544241 From Canada on Aug 22, 2011

I have been using this for several years as a natural thyroid support.