Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1880085 on May 31, 2009

My TSH test was within normal range according to lab work which read over the last 2 years 3.5 - 4.86. This was after having a reading of 2 or less for several years prior to that. Out of ten symptoms I had seven of them. After getting no response from two different doctors, I starting doing some research on my own and after reading several articles on Hypothyroid symptoms I found that normal to a lab isn't always normal according to the individual. I decided to try this product with support from one of my doctors and have used this product for several months and my last lab result came back 2.34. Can't wait to go back for a recheck and see if the results were a fluke or if this product really is working. My symptoms have lessened so hope it was accurate and I am on way back to health. I have switched back and forth from this product and the Thyroid Health from Natural Factors. The other product contains Withania Somnifera. Not sure if one product or another is the source. I am staying on the Thyrosense for another month and then retesting. Will try and update my results at that time.

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer1950719 on Aug 13, 2010

I've been able to function well without depression medication, taking the ThyroSense along with the EstroSense. I feel more 'normal'!

Thyroid

Posted by Reviewer1308927 on Aug 17, 2011

I had one side of thyroid removed so I concern myself with hormone production. I had been advised to try this product at Native Sun in Jacksonville, FL. So far I like it. Most of the Natural Factor products are good. Please continue to carry them.

seems to be a good product

Posted by Reviewer2441306 on May 01, 2010

I'm not sure I noticed any significant results from taking this product, but it seems to be a good product.

Natural factors, Womensense, Thyroid sense, throid formula 120

Posted by Reviewer1012523 on Dec 07, 2010

Good product so far.. have thyroid problem so taking this for extra support.

Help for thyroid function.

Posted by Reviewer2354141 on Jan 07, 2011

Low thyroid help. Good mix of suitable vitamins

seems to help

Posted by Reviewer1741514 on Aug 04, 2009

no real boost, but steady energy