No title

Posted by Reviewer2932503 on Feb 16, 2015

No problems with this product, seems just as expected. Was told to take it on an empty stomach.

Caused constipation

Posted by Reviewer2280183 on Dec 02, 2014

Two stars for this only, because I had to stop taking it. Zinc really helps my migraines (including this one), and I had high hopes for this tablet. It didn't hurt my stomach, so I thought I was going to be fine with it, but I had some fairly severe constipation. I'm unsure whether it was the zinc itself, or fillers within the tablets.

Ottimo prodotto

Posted by 5010256358187559085 on Sep 04, 2014

Per ora non posso dire molto lo utilizza un amico da pochi giorni ...a lui piace molto . In futuro potrò dare più informazioni! Come sempre ,complimenti a Iherb per la velocità e la precisione nel suo lavoro.

Zinc Citrate

Posted by 5349008008412320446 on Mar 29, 2014

I love this! I'm a woman and I feel great while taking these tablets. I take one daily. The weather in my city is crazy, the sun is shining but there's oh so much wind in the same time and in the evening there's fog. My body has to face these changes and before taking Zinc I had headaches almost daily. Now they have reduced and I don't feel menstrual pain anymore.

Havent used these

Posted by Reviewer2058746 on Jan 14, 2014

Not useing these

Good

Posted by Reviewer2969051 on Nov 25, 2012

Great form of zinc, very absorbable.

Zinc citrate has high absoprtion, zinc is also important mineral!

Posted by LivingNatural on Oct 23, 2012

Zinc citrate is one of the best forms of zinc, citrate form has really good absorption. Zinc boosts natural testosterone levels and is good for nervous system. I can remmonnend this Natural factors 15mg zinc prodcut but there is also 50mg tablest which are even cheaper. Remember that when you are taking alot of zinc your body will lose copper. I take usually 30-45mg before going to sleep.

Immune system

Posted by Reviewer1239397 on Feb 04, 2012

boosts the immune system.

For viral infections

Posted by Reviewer1828266 on Dec 27, 2011

Protection and faster healing

perfect dose

Posted by Reviewer1467941 on Dec 02, 2010

Not easy to find a 15 mg dose tablet of a good quality zinc. This one is perfect!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »