Zinc Citrate

Posted by 5349008008412320446 on Mar 29, 2014

I love this! I'm a woman and I feel great while taking these tablets. I take one daily. The weather in my city is crazy, the sun is shining but there's oh so much wind in the same time and in the evening there's fog. My body has to face these changes and before taking Zinc I had headaches almost daily. Now they have reduced and I don't feel menstrual pain anymore.

Nice dose...

Posted by Reviewer1908266 on Feb 02, 2010

...for when you just don't need 50 mg or even 25 mg. I'd prefer a capsule, but am thrilled at this point just to find the 15 mg.

Best form and dose

Posted by Reviewer2613852 on Feb 05, 2009

Citrate is the most absorbable form of zinc. (It's what the body uses.) Anything more than 15 mg is overkill at best and potentially harmful. I aim for 22-25 mg/day zinc from diet + supplements.

Small tablet, convenient, clean

Posted by Reviewer1485718 on Jul 30, 2007

Nice small tablets. This is important for people who consume mass quantities of supplements! Note to other companies: Please leave out all the extra filler, which makes big tables and capsules! Also, this product seems to cause NO headaches or stomach upset. Reasonably priced.

15 mg zinc citrate...

Posted by Reviewer2098155 on Jun 23, 2009

Zinc is necessary for over a hundred enzymes but more is not always better. The recommended dose is is 15 mg, but the local store only carry 30 to 50 mg. dose. I started taking this product last fall and was pleased that my usual winter the viruses lasted less than 2 weeks, instead of the usual month or longer. I also need gluten free products & have had no adverse effects from this & other Natural Factors products.

Great Zinc.

Posted by Reviewer2493373 on Jul 21, 2010

The RDA for Zinc is 9mg for women and 11mg for men. This is by comparison a high dose, considering it will be 15mg in addition to whatever you get via diet. It's a shame that almost all the zinc supplements use astonishingly high doses... 25-100mg. Too much can be as bad as too little. I chose this one.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2969051 on Nov 25, 2012

Great form of zinc, very absorbable.

Pleased with the zinc tablets

Posted by Reviewer1297064 on Feb 28, 2009

I need 15mg tablets of Zinc to balance out diets for my dogs. Natural Factors zinc citrate was recommended by a nutritionist.

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer2427281 on Apr 17, 2009

Absorbs well I can feel the effects and a great price too.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2151452 on Jul 15, 2009

Doesn't cause stomach upset - at least for me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »