Natural Factors, Zymactive, Double Strength, 90 Enteric Coated Tablets

Reviews 3-star

Use with caution for bleeding fibroids

Posted by Reviewer3268842 From Nevada on Mar 31, 2011

I got this for my fibroids to avoid surgery. Been taking this for about a month and while some of the pain has decreased, my irregular bleeding has started again. While this may be due to hormonal/unrelated factors, I cannot be sure if taking this will interfere with bleeding fibroid issues. The company cannot advise me on this and my gynecologist doesn't even understand taking this for fibroids in the first place so if anyone has bleeding issues or clotting problems, contact a knowledgeable pharmacist, physician, naturopath, etc. I use a licensed Chinese acupuncture/herbalist to control bleeding problems.

good

Posted by Reviewer2267251 From Norway on Jul 27, 2011

This helped my albow pain but unfortuantly not my back pain. Will use for my albow, tho.

Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2203927 From North Carolina on Dec 05, 2013

So far this has worked to help me go to the bath room with ease. but I got it because of Fibroids! So far I dont know, if its work at all for that issue.

2:00 Pm

Posted by Reviewer2653551 From Texas on Nov 30, 2007

natural factors is muy favotite product

proteolytic enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1411616 From New York on Jan 05, 2008

the product appears to be valuable. I thought your delivery was lost because it took so long to receive it,