Reduction of Inflamation

Posted by Reviewer1658606 on Mar 10, 2009

My wife is using zymactive along with IP6 Gold as part of her cancer treatment. We have noticed a stark improvement in her condition since using this product, particulary in the area of inflamation. I can easliy see why it it one of your best sellers. I would recomend this product to anyone.

It's Works great

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Aug 23, 2009

I was having a problem with upset stomach, now with this Zymactive, i can eat anything and no more problem. instead of anti acid Ishould have taken this before.

Works well for pain

Posted by Reviewer1987963 on May 19, 2009

Been using this for a month, and so far it helps ease the pain in my arm from tendonitis, and the pain in my hip from bursitis.

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer3154422 on Feb 09, 2010

I've been having stomach problems for quite some time. Natural Factors Zymactive has solved my problem. No more pain in the center of my abdomen and digestion has improved greatly. I've been buying from IHerb for quite some time and their products and prices can't be beat.

Good for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1709105 on Jan 13, 2011

Works well but giving this 4 starts instead of 5 since taking this product will make your pee/poop smell bad. If that doesn't bother you, then it's a very good product for inflammation and other issues

Zymactive, Double Strength

Posted by Reviewer2650167 on Dec 29, 2011

So far I have been impressed with this product. I have rheumatoid arthritis and it has really helped with the inflamation in my hands and feet, as well as my back and knees. I am extremely glad I am able to obtain this product.

Good Enzymes But the excipients in the enteric coating are unheathy

Posted by Reviewer1943127 on Dec 25, 2011

Its a good enzyme formula, but the number and type of additives is too great-- and toxic. I scrape the enteric coating OFF the pill, in fact.

Zymatctive

Posted by Reviewer2796411 on Feb 23, 2011

Wonderful product...helped bring me back to balance

Great for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2080065 on Feb 28, 2011

This product is great for inflammation.

Seems good, but waiting to see...

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Mar 02, 2011

This seems like a good product - I've noticed that since I've been taking it I am more regular, it and it seems to be breaking down certain things...I am waiting to see if it will help with my fibroids, and will post more information then.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »