ok

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Feb 06, 2015

Recommended for autoimmune diseases, and endometriosis. Cleans the colon and the guts of wastes.

Need my Zymactive!

Posted by Reviewer2020821 on Jul 01, 2013

Once you use this product, you may not notice a huge difference in how it helps until you run out and boy will you feel it! This happened twice to me so I can truly verify that my knees scream when they haven't had it for several days. I ordered 2 bottles this time and will definitely not run out of product!

Powerful Natural Inflamation Fomula

Posted by Reviewer3077535 on Jun 05, 2013

Prior to getting onto ORAC Energy Greens I had some serious inflammation issues. I researched and tried several leading natural inflammation products. Some of the natural products I have taken did proved some relief. Natural Factors Zymactive, Double strength really makes a significant difference. It is far more effective than any other product I have tried. My back, neck and shoulder were seriously inflamed. Zymactive works so effectively that i got serious relief and with only one capsule. This makes this product great value when you only require one capsule per day. I still purchase this product and only have to take them when I have been unkind to my body by working long hours and not getting the required rest. Zymactive helps me to get rid of the inflammation and pain so I can get a good night sleep and get back into a regular sleep pattern. Highly recommend this product and thanks to iherb it makes this product great value. Thank you iherbs.

A Very Good Proteolytic Enzyme

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 09, 2013

This is one of my favorite proteolytic enzymes. I take this with Jarrow NAC Sustain on most mornings, with a glass of NOW barley grass juice, and I can go for my long runs without any stomach irritation. Proteolytic enzyme taken on empty stomach (away from protein) provides anti-inflammatory support in sports and in times of bacterial or viral infection. Taken after long runs, it also speeds up muscle recovery.

These tablets have changed my life!

Posted by jenniferneille on Nov 15, 2012

I used to be gluten and lactose intolerant. My diet was so restricted and I was always getting sick whenever I ate out. Now I can eat everything again! I'ts been like coming back from the dead!!

Almost Pain Free!

Posted by Reviewer3245702 on Jul 20, 2012

I have been diagnosed with arthritis at an early age. A friend at work told me to try Zymactive after we were discussing my aches and pains. After taking it for about a month I relized that this stuff is a miracle in a bottle! Along with my other joint products like glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, MSM and the undenatured collagen that I had been taking before, I am almost totally pain free.

helpful enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1696532 on Feb 22, 2012

These enzymes have helped the burning & queasiness in my stomach to go away. My constant hunger has diminished, overall I feel much better.

Works well for me

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Sep 24, 2011

I am taking this for inflammation due to Candida and for optimal digestion. I started it in combination with a few other products so it is hard to distinguish which things are doing what, but from what I can tell it is really helping because I feel so much better!

Best Product for Digestion

Posted by Reviewer1399097 on Jul 23, 2011

This was recommended to me by my naturapath pharmacist during chemotherapy. It has a strong odor but I am convinced there is no better aid for digestion.

i herb sevice

Posted by Reviewer2073141 on Jul 07, 2011

excellent product delivered within the stated time. first class as always