These tablets have changed my life!

Posted by jenniferneille on Nov 15, 2012

I used to be gluten and lactose intolerant. My diet was so restricted and I was always getting sick whenever I ate out. Now I can eat everything again! I'ts been like coming back from the dead!!

Another excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2653770 on Nov 22, 2008

I take this along with or instead of Vitalzym. I take less to get the same results, although this one smells terrible. Helped me reduce my Ibuprofen usage from 3x daily to maybe once a week, greatly reduces inflammation and pain in my bad leg. If you have pain due to inflammation and scar tissue give proteolytic enzymes a try!

Surprising!

Posted by Reviewer1431519 on May 30, 2007

I started taking this product with natto on an empty stomach a couple of weeks ago. I just said to my husband, this morning, "I feel better!" but I did not know why until I came back to order more and read some of the reviews. I was taking it to see if it would help my circulation but it fixed some long time aches and pains!

Natural Factor, Double Strength, Zymactive, 90

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Apr 26, 2009

I Suffer with IBS& Gerd this is good stuff

A Very Good Proteolytic Enzyme

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 09, 2013

This is one of my favorite proteolytic enzymes. I take this with Jarrow NAC Sustain on most mornings, with a glass of NOW barley grass juice, and I can go for my long runs without any stomach irritation. Proteolytic enzyme taken on empty stomach (away from protein) provides anti-inflammatory support in sports and in times of bacterial or viral infection. Taken after long runs, it also speeds up muscle recovery.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1488646 on May 01, 2009

My immune system seems to be better, and the stiffness I've had seems to have lessen. I also feel better in my overall health.I also haven't had swollen nasal passages, so my breathing is better.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2326168 on Jan 17, 2011

I've used this to combat inflammations for years. Works like a charm.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1013854 on Apr 07, 2011

Having suffered with gassy bloating after eating , I decided to try this enzyme and haven't had problems since. Most post-menopausal women suffer from belly fat and I find that this really helps eliminate that. I highly recommend it along with Dr Michael Murray's 12/12 Probiotic for women. I've used both for years and never miss a day!!! It's been great for my immune system as well.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1056499 on Apr 11, 2009

I have taken a couple other brands of proteolytic enzymes and these are by far the best. You feel better after taking them pretty quickly.

Works well for pain

Posted by Reviewer1987963 on May 19, 2009

Been using this for a month, and so far it helps ease the pain in my arm from tendonitis, and the pain in my hip from bursitis.