Natural Factors, Zymactive, Double Strength, 90 Enteric Coated Tablets

Zymactive double strength

Posted by Reviewer1241934 on Aug 10, 2009

This product works very well; I suffered severe inflammation in my lungs (like breathing with razor blades in my lungs!) for weeks with no relief until I tried Zymactive, and after two doses ALL the pain and discomfort was completely gone. Price was good (less than similar products I looked at) and shipped fast!

ZYMACTIVE

Posted by Reviewer2223190 on Jun 01, 2008

Although I do not know how this product has helped me. I am sure the dark circles under my eyes are nearly gone partly because of this product.

Reduction of Inflamation

Posted by Reviewer1658606 on Mar 10, 2009

My wife is using zymactive along with IP6 Gold as part of her cancer treatment. We have noticed a stark improvement in her condition since using this product, particulary in the area of inflamation. I can easliy see why it it one of your best sellers. I would recomend this product to anyone.

Zymactive for Endometriosis

Posted by Reviewer1493493 on Mar 02, 2011

I have struggled with pain for years and tried many medical treatments for endometriosis. After my doctor told me she could not offer any additional medical treatments (without drastic surgery) I turned to nutritional support to held manage symptoms. I have been on Zymactive for about 3 months and have experienced a noticable reduction of the pain, pressure and fatigue! I would not hestitate to recommend trying this product for those who suffer with endometriosis.

Another excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2653770 on Nov 22, 2008

I take this along with or instead of Vitalzym. I take less to get the same results, although this one smells terrible. Helped me reduce my Ibuprofen usage from 3x daily to maybe once a week, greatly reduces inflammation and pain in my bad leg. If you have pain due to inflammation and scar tissue give proteolytic enzymes a try!