Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Clearance

Natural Factors, Zymactive, Double Strength, 90 Enteric Coated Tablets

Zymactive double strength

Posted by Reviewer1241934 on Aug 10, 2009

This product works very well; I suffered severe inflammation in my lungs (like breathing with razor blades in my lungs!) for weeks with no relief until I tried Zymactive, and after two doses ALL the pain and discomfort was completely gone. Price was good (less than similar products I looked at) and shipped fast!

ZYMACTIVE

Posted by Reviewer2223190 on Jun 01, 2008

Although I do not know how this product has helped me. I am sure the dark circles under my eyes are nearly gone partly because of this product.

Reduction of Inflamation

Posted by Reviewer1658606 on Mar 10, 2009

My wife is using zymactive along with IP6 Gold as part of her cancer treatment. We have noticed a stark improvement in her condition since using this product, particulary in the area of inflamation. I can easliy see why it it one of your best sellers. I would recomend this product to anyone.

Way better than steroids!

10 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2127084 on Apr 21, 2008

I was recently diagnosed with localized scleroderma, and my dermatologist prescribed a super-high potency steroid cream, which he said I would have to use for several months. I did not want to use the steroid cream, because I am very steroid-sensitive, but that cut no ice with the doctor. Within just a few days, I started having new symptoms (weakness and trembling), which my doctor insisted could not be the steroid cream. Nevertheless, I decided to look for a more natural inflammation-fighter just to see if I could avoid the steroids altogether. My research led me to Dr. Michael Murray and Zymactive, and I am very impressed with this product. Since starting Zymactive (and stopping the steroid cream), the pain and burning are gone, the weakness and trembling have subsided, and I am feeling good! Great product.

Zymactive for Endometriosis

10 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1493493 on Mar 02, 2011

I have struggled with pain for years and tried many medical treatments for endometriosis. After my doctor told me she could not offer any additional medical treatments (without drastic surgery) I turned to nutritional support to held manage symptoms. I have been on Zymactive for about 3 months and have experienced a noticable reduction of the pain, pressure and fatigue! I would not hestitate to recommend trying this product for those who suffer with endometriosis.