Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Factors, Zymactive, Double Strength, 90 Enteric Coated Tablets

Way better than steroids!

Posted by Reviewer2127084 on Apr 21, 2008

I was recently diagnosed with localized scleroderma, and my dermatologist prescribed a super-high potency steroid cream, which he said I would have to use for several months. I did not want to use the steroid cream, because I am very steroid-sensitive, but that cut no ice with the doctor. Within just a few days, I started having new symptoms (weakness and trembling), which my doctor insisted could not be the steroid cream. Nevertheless, I decided to look for a more natural inflammation-fighter just to see if I could avoid the steroids altogether. My research led me to Dr. Michael Murray and Zymactive, and I am very impressed with this product. Since starting Zymactive (and stopping the steroid cream), the pain and burning are gone, the weakness and trembling have subsided, and I am feeling good! Great product.

Surprising!

Posted by Reviewer1431519 on May 30, 2007

I started taking this product with natto on an empty stomach a couple of weeks ago. I just said to my husband, this morning, "I feel better!" but I did not know why until I came back to order more and read some of the reviews. I was taking it to see if it would help my circulation but it fixed some long time aches and pains!

These tablets have changed my life!

Posted by Reviewer2027437 on Nov 15, 2012

I used to be gluten and lactose intolerant. My diet was so restricted and I was always getting sick whenever I ate out. Now I can eat everything again! I'ts been like coming back from the dead!!

A Very Good Proteolytic Enzyme

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 09, 2013

This is one of my favorite proteolytic enzymes. I take this with Jarrow NAC Sustain on most mornings, with a glass of NOW barley grass juice, and I can go for my long runs without any stomach irritation. Proteolytic enzyme taken on empty stomach (away from protein) provides anti-inflammatory support in sports and in times of bacterial or viral infection. Taken after long runs, it also speeds up muscle recovery.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2326168 on Jan 17, 2011

I've used this to combat inflammations for years. Works like a charm.