It's Works great

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Aug 23, 2009

I was having a problem with upset stomach, now with this Zymactive, i can eat anything and no more problem. instead of anti acid Ishould have taken this before.

great results!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Feb 28, 2010

I was having trouble getting a tendon injury in my elbow to get better and starting this product gave immediate results. Now my tendonitis is resolved.

helpful enzymes

Posted by Reviewer1696532 on Feb 22, 2012

These enzymes have helped the burning & queasiness in my stomach to go away. My constant hunger has diminished, overall I feel much better.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3049656 on Jun 20, 2011

Helped me with inflammation and swollen ankles.

Great for reducing inflammatory symptom and blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Jan 15, 2009

Highy recommended to choose this one .It really works for me . My wife also reported me she feels better after taking it for blood pressure symptom

Wonderful product!

Posted by Reviewer3154422 on Feb 09, 2010

I've been having stomach problems for quite some time. Natural Factors Zymactive has solved my problem. No more pain in the center of my abdomen and digestion has improved greatly. I've been buying from IHerb for quite some time and their products and prices can't be beat.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1962787 on Nov 15, 2008

I have suffered from chronic neck tension for about 6 years (I'm only in my early 20s now!) and after seeking chiropractic treatment, it only brought temporary relief. I had only tried topicals like magnesium oil (magnesium colloidal solution) and again it was only temporary relief. I started taking one tablet of Double Strength Zymactive on an empty stomach 2-3 times a day, honestly it can be quite hard to take in between food as most people tend to snack. I did not notice any significant effects for several weeks, then I increased my dosage to two tablets three times a day, and the results were very very good! Given that I can go about four weeks without needing a chiropractic adjustment, but by then I'm very uncomfortable. When the effects kicked in, I was about three weeks along without an adjustment but there were already noticeable subluxations and a lot of discomfort around the muscles of my shoulder blade area. Also I used to have a lot of tenderness and aching after an adjustment so in reality I only had a week's relief between any adjustment. Now it is as if my body is "doped up" on pain killers, but without the nasty side effects. My body is less tense, more energetic and it is just a sensation I don't ever remember feeling. After about two weeks of taking two tablets at once, I noticed that some were not even being broken down, so I'm cutting back to one tablet at least three times a day. I am taking this in conjunction with New Chapter's Zyflamend (started Zyflamend about two months after Zymactive). The compounding results are synergetic, meaning I probably would prefer to keep both supplements in my regime as they work from different angles. I have not had any undesirable side effects from this supplement.

zymactive for stamina

Posted by Reviewer2566123 on Jul 30, 2008

zymactive has helped me tremendously in getting through my busy days. I am 70 years old, still working, and have family, friends and clients to deal with. I believe Zymactive has given me much added energy.

One Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1863440 on Oct 31, 2007

This is a great product! I have used it for over 5 years, and it has really helped my arthritis. I would recommendit to anyone.

Good for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1709105 on Jan 13, 2011

Works well but giving this 4 starts instead of 5 since taking this product will make your pee/poop smell bad. If that doesn't bother you, then it's a very good product for inflammation and other issues