Awesome

Posted by Reviewer1013854 on Apr 07, 2011

Having suffered with gassy bloating after eating , I decided to try this enzyme and haven't had problems since. Most post-menopausal women suffer from belly fat and I find that this really helps eliminate that. I highly recommend it along with Dr Michael Murray's 12/12 Probiotic for women. I've used both for years and never miss a day!!! It's been great for my immune system as well.

Use with caution for bleeding fibroids

Posted by Reviewer3268842 on Mar 31, 2011

I got this for my fibroids to avoid surgery. Been taking this for about a month and while some of the pain has decreased, my irregular bleeding has started again. While this may be due to hormonal/unrelated factors, I cannot be sure if taking this will interfere with bleeding fibroid issues. The company cannot advise me on this and my gynecologist doesn't even understand taking this for fibroids in the first place so if anyone has bleeding issues or clotting problems, contact a knowledgeable pharmacist, physician, naturopath, etc. I use a licensed Chinese acupuncture/herbalist to control bleeding problems.

Good help for my digestion

Posted by Reviewer1191518 on Mar 06, 2011

It really works. I have tried several varieties of digestive enzymes and must say that these are very good. value for money :)

Seems good, but waiting to see...

Posted by Reviewer1877725 on Mar 02, 2011

This seems like a good product - I've noticed that since I've been taking it I am more regular, it and it seems to be breaking down certain things...I am waiting to see if it will help with my fibroids, and will post more information then.

Zymactive for Endometriosis

Posted by Reviewer1493493 on Mar 02, 2011

I have struggled with pain for years and tried many medical treatments for endometriosis. After my doctor told me she could not offer any additional medical treatments (without drastic surgery) I turned to nutritional support to held manage symptoms. I have been on Zymactive for about 3 months and have experienced a noticable reduction of the pain, pressure and fatigue! I would not hestitate to recommend trying this product for those who suffer with endometriosis.

Great for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer2080065 on Feb 28, 2011

This product is great for inflammation.

Zymatctive

Posted by Reviewer2796411 on Feb 23, 2011

Wonderful product...helped bring me back to balance

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2326168 on Jan 17, 2011

I've used this to combat inflammations for years. Works like a charm.

Good for inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1709105 on Jan 13, 2011

Works well but giving this 4 starts instead of 5 since taking this product will make your pee/poop smell bad. If that doesn't bother you, then it's a very good product for inflammation and other issues

Zymactive tablets

Posted by Reviewer1246240 on Sep 17, 2010

Very happy with these coated enzymes so that they dissolve in the small intestine where they are supposed to.