Natural Factors, Zymactive, Double Strength, 90 Enteric Coated Tablets

A Very Good Proteolytic Enzyme

Posted by RubiesHealth From Singapore on Jan 09, 2013

This is one of my favorite proteolytic enzymes. I take this with Jarrow NAC Sustain on most mornings, with a glass of NOW barley grass juice, and I can go for my long runs without any stomach irritation. Proteolytic enzyme taken on empty stomach (away from protein) provides anti-inflammatory support in sports and in times of bacterial or viral infection. Taken after long runs, it also speeds up muscle recovery.

Another excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2653770 From Hawaii on Nov 22, 2008

I take this along with or instead of Vitalzym. I take less to get the same results, although this one smells terrible. Helped me reduce my Ibuprofen usage from 3x daily to maybe once a week, greatly reduces inflammation and pain in my bad leg. If you have pain due to inflammation and scar tissue give proteolytic enzymes a try!

Surprising!

Posted by Reviewer1431519 From Wisconsin on May 30, 2007

I started taking this product with natto on an empty stomach a couple of weeks ago. I just said to my husband, this morning, "I feel better!" but I did not know why until I came back to order more and read some of the reviews. I was taking it to see if it would help my circulation but it fixed some long time aches and pains!

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1056499 From Illinois on Apr 11, 2009

I have taken a couple other brands of proteolytic enzymes and these are by far the best. You feel better after taking them pretty quickly.

It's Works great

Posted by Reviewer1651648 From California on Aug 23, 2009

I was having a problem with upset stomach, now with this Zymactive, i can eat anything and no more problem. instead of anti acid Ishould have taken this before.