Uterine fibroids

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Feb 19, 2008

I was on a waiting list for surgery. My myomas were comparabel to a 5 month pregnancy in size. After one month on this product they have shrunk by half their size. Truly amazing. I expect this improvement to continue and I am sure I will not need surgery now. From customer in Sweden.

Knocks out inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Oct 20, 2006

Enteric coated so there is no stomach irritation. I take 3-6 tablets, 3 times a day between meals as needed. This product really eats up inflammation. I have used it for neck and back pain along with oral and topical celadrin with great success.

Zymactive

Posted by Reviewer2831372 on Dec 27, 2006

this product disolved my painful scar tissue from surgery I ahd 3 years ago. I am impressed. the only problem is the smell, hold your breath while taking!

wonderful antiinflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2905914 on Oct 01, 2009

great when you have strained or overworked a muscle

Gran poder antiinflamatorio

Posted by Reviewer1283867 on Jan 30, 2010

Gran producto antiinflamatorio, de lo mejor.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Apr 14, 2009

Right away, this brought down a general feeling of inflammation in various areas of my body. Haven't taken long enough to really rate it for long-term effects. Good, though.

Zymactive tablets

Posted by Reviewer1246240 on Sep 17, 2010

Very happy with these coated enzymes so that they dissolve in the small intestine where they are supposed to.

Works well for me

Posted by Reviewer2641684 on Sep 24, 2011

I am taking this for inflammation due to Candida and for optimal digestion. I started it in combination with a few other products so it is hard to distinguish which things are doing what, but from what I can tell it is really helping because I feel so much better!

Natural Factor, Zymactive

Posted by Reviewer1503179 on Nov 28, 2007

Corrects the cause of heartburn, and acid indigestion. Also helpful in reversing symptoms of GERD.

review

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Aug 10, 2008

Very good for inflammation.