Uterine fibroids

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Feb 19, 2008

I was on a waiting list for surgery. My myomas were comparabel to a 5 month pregnancy in size. After one month on this product they have shrunk by half their size. Truly amazing. I expect this improvement to continue and I am sure I will not need surgery now. From customer in Sweden.

Knocks out inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3105907 on Oct 20, 2006

Enteric coated so there is no stomach irritation. I take 3-6 tablets, 3 times a day between meals as needed. This product really eats up inflammation. I have used it for neck and back pain along with oral and topical celadrin with great success.

Zymactive

Posted by Reviewer2831372 on Dec 27, 2006

this product disolved my painful scar tissue from surgery I ahd 3 years ago. I am impressed. the only problem is the smell, hold your breath while taking!

wonderful antiinflammatory

Posted by Reviewer2905914 on Oct 01, 2009

great when you have strained or overworked a muscle

Almost Pain Free!

Posted by Reviewer3245702 on Jul 20, 2012

I have been diagnosed with arthritis at an early age. A friend at work told me to try Zymactive after we were discussing my aches and pains. After taking it for about a month I relized that this stuff is a miracle in a bottle! Along with my other joint products like glucosamine, chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, MSM and the undenatured collagen that I had been taking before, I am almost totally pain free.

Powerful Natural Inflamation Fomula

Posted by Reviewer3077535 on Jun 05, 2013

Prior to getting onto ORAC Energy Greens I had some serious inflammation issues. I researched and tried several leading natural inflammation products. Some of the natural products I have taken did proved some relief. Natural Factors Zymactive, Double strength really makes a significant difference. It is far more effective than any other product I have tried. My back, neck and shoulder were seriously inflamed. Zymactive works so effectively that i got serious relief and with only one capsule. This makes this product great value when you only require one capsule per day. I still purchase this product and only have to take them when I have been unkind to my body by working long hours and not getting the required rest. Zymactive helps me to get rid of the inflammation and pain so I can get a good night sleep and get back into a regular sleep pattern. Highly recommend this product and thanks to iherb it makes this product great value. Thank you iherbs.

Zymactive, Double Strength

Posted by Reviewer2650167 on Dec 29, 2011

So far I have been impressed with this product. I have rheumatoid arthritis and it has really helped with the inflamation in my hands and feet, as well as my back and knees. I am extremely glad I am able to obtain this product.

Serrapeptase

Posted by 5763580637195049998 on Jul 20, 2014

The tablets leave my body undigested, so they can't do their job. Next time I will try another brand

Gran poder antiinflamatorio

Posted by Reviewer1283867 on Jan 30, 2010

Gran producto antiinflamatorio, de lo mejor.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3050558 on Apr 14, 2009

Right away, this brought down a general feeling of inflammation in various areas of my body. Haven't taken long enough to really rate it for long-term effects. Good, though.