Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Natural Factors, Zymactive, Double Strength, 90 Enteric Coated Tablets

It's Works great

Posted by Reviewer1651648 on Aug 23, 2009

I was having a problem with upset stomach, now with this Zymactive, i can eat anything and no more problem. instead of anti acid Ishould have taken this before.

great results!

Posted by Reviewer2511091 on Feb 28, 2010

I was having trouble getting a tendon injury in my elbow to get better and starting this product gave immediate results. Now my tendonitis is resolved.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer3049656 on Jun 20, 2011

Helped me with inflammation and swollen ankles.

Great for reducing inflammatory symptom and blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Jan 15, 2009

Highy recommended to choose this one .It really works for me . My wife also reported me she feels better after taking it for blood pressure symptom

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1962787 on Nov 15, 2008

I have suffered from chronic neck tension for about 6 years (I'm only in my early 20s now!) and after seeking chiropractic treatment, it only brought temporary relief. I had only tried topicals like magnesium oil (magnesium colloidal solution) and again it was only temporary relief. I started taking one tablet of Double Strength Zymactive on an empty stomach 2-3 times a day, honestly it can be quite hard to take in between food as most people tend to snack. I did not notice any significant effects for several weeks, then I increased my dosage to two tablets three times a day, and the results were very very good! Given that I can go about four weeks without needing a chiropractic adjustment, but by then I'm very uncomfortable. When the effects kicked in, I was about three weeks along without an adjustment but there were already noticeable subluxations and a lot of discomfort around the muscles of my shoulder blade area. Also I used to have a lot of tenderness and aching after an adjustment so in reality I only had a week's relief between any adjustment. Now it is as if my body is "doped up" on pain killers, but without the nasty side effects. My body is less tense, more energetic and it is just a sensation I don't ever remember feeling. After about two weeks of taking two tablets at once, I noticed that some were not even being broken down, so I'm cutting back to one tablet at least three times a day. I am taking this in conjunction with New Chapter's Zyflamend (started Zyflamend about two months after Zymactive). The compounding results are synergetic, meaning I probably would prefer to keep both supplements in my regime as they work from different angles. I have not had any undesirable side effects from this supplement.