NOT Colloidal Silver

Posted by 5632949552742817702 on Mar 06, 2014

So after much research I have come to realize that the product I purchased is not actual Colloidal Silver, I value what Dr. Mercola says and I am posting his comment on Colloidal Silver Silver protein -- Silver protein products are the second most prevalent type of so-called colloidal silver products on the market. These products are a combination of metallic silver particles and a protein binder to keep the particles in suspension. One tip-off that it’s a silver protein product is if it claims to have high concentrations of colloidal silver (typically in the range of 30 to 20,000 ppm). Of the three types of colloidal silver, silver protein products have the lowest particle surface area for a given silver concentration, making the silver inaccessible for safe and effective absorption by your body. Because of this, you want to avoid all silver protein products. To find out whether you have a silver protein product rather than a true silver colloid, look for these characteristics: Foaming: When shaken, a silver protein product produces foam above the liquid that will persist for minutes after being shaken. This is probably the single most reliable indicator. Concentration: Silver protein products tend to have very high concentration values, typically in the range of 30 to 20,000 ppm. Color: The color ranges from light amber to almost black with an increasing concentration of silver. Potential Danger – High. Due to the high concentration of large silver particles, silver protein products are known to cause argyria, which turns your skin blue-gray color. When I shake this bottle it foams heavily at the top, also another indication is that the directions say use "up to 14 days" This is so you do not get argyria. Be aware when using this product

really work well, very well!!

Posted by marcosandrey on Sep 19, 2014

I'm impressed! was much pus in the throat, and a cough that had not stopped two weeks. I do not like antibiotics, but then I did use this stuff. I'm impressed! In just two days it settled all the phlegm and wiped my respiratory system! This really works, I'm impressed. Couple that oregano oil, and see that never need antibiotics. The Pharmaceutical industry is reluctant to tell people about this product that can not be patented!

Will Dilute For Many Uses

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on May 19, 2014

Diluted thios is only thing that keeps dogs ears smelling fresh. Have paid $22 for Vet products that dont work. Great diluted for sinus' too. Any germ situation.

muy bueno

Posted by 4740710362766980336 on Jun 10, 2015

La concentración es mucho mayor de la que consigo en España. Muy buen producto. Muy eficaz para todo tipo de infecciones.

Amazing results

Posted by 5322766814892323287 on Jan 11, 2014

As always arrived super fast from iherb.com. This is a wonderful product, I have had sinus infections for years, for the first time in over 10 years I can breath without any sinus pills. This stuff really cleared up my sinus infection fast, with no antibiotics needed. Have already reordered more after using for over a month, never want to be without it. AMAZING results.

Not pure, but it does work.

Posted by 5160886893660252753 on Jul 06, 2015

This colloidal silver does work well. But my skin started to turn yellow. And this was without me ever abusing the product. So my conclusion is that this is not a pure colloidal silver. I've never had this problem with the few other brands I've used.

good strength and works

Posted by 5155283152820558990 on Aug 02, 2016

its on our must have list

Good prevention against cold and viruses

Posted by 5425060519758903429 on Oct 06, 2016

Women using colloidal silver as a family for the last two years to help fight viruses and colds. It really makes a difference. I even give this to my small kids to help them have a stronger immunity during this season of Sickness.

High quality!

Posted by 5304773610819109343 on Oct 08, 2013

This product is with high quality and realy works!