really work well, very well!!

Posted by marcosandrey on Sep 19, 2014

I'm impressed! was much pus in the throat, and a cough that had not stopped two weeks. I do not like antibiotics, but then I did use this stuff. I'm impressed! In just two days it settled all the phlegm and wiped my respiratory system! This really works, I'm impressed. Couple that oregano oil, and see that never need antibiotics. The Pharmaceutical industry is reluctant to tell people about this product that can not be patented!

muy bueno

Posted by 4740710362766980336 on Jun 10, 2015

La concentración es mucho mayor de la que consigo en España. Muy buen producto. Muy eficaz para todo tipo de infecciones.

Amazing results

Posted by 5322766814892323287 on Jan 11, 2014

As always arrived super fast from iherb.com. This is a wonderful product, I have had sinus infections for years, for the first time in over 10 years I can breath without any sinus pills. This stuff really cleared up my sinus infection fast, with no antibiotics needed. Have already reordered more after using for over a month, never want to be without it. AMAZING results.

Will Dilute For Many Uses

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on May 19, 2014

Diluted thios is only thing that keeps dogs ears smelling fresh. Have paid $22 for Vet products that dont work. Great diluted for sinus' too. Any germ situation.

High quality!

Posted by 5304773610819109343 on Oct 08, 2013

This product is with high quality and realy works!