« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

AMAZING!!!

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 13, 2013

This works like a charm! My son had cough with phlegm, and it wasn't cured even after 3 visits! I gave up with the doctor, and used this colloidal silver, it worked overnight! And after 3 days, he's cured! I had sore throat, and I put 15 drops in my orange juice before I went to sleep. Sore throat is gone the next day. This is just AMAZING! For safe use of colloidal silver, don't forget to check http://www.silversafety.org/ I follow the instructions from silversafety.org, not the directions on the bottle. I also like that this is highly concentrated. Saves so much on shipping costs!

This product is SILVER PROTEIN

Posted by 4881923424921085829 on Nov 18, 2014

I am so disappointed that I didn't do through enough research before spending so much money on this little bottle. This product is labelled as a "true colloid" when in fact it is a silver protein colloid (the kind that causes argyria). This product is unsafe and this company is guilty of false advertising. I am too scared to use it. To test a silver product for silver protein, you shake the bottle and if foam appears on the top, it is silver protein. This product foams. Do your research and don't buy this product. It contains unlisted protein (casein I believe, or gelatin), silver proteins are known to contain bacteria and should not be ingested, put into eyes, ears, sinuses or lungs.

Concentrated; Works Well

Posted by 4665368841171548204 on Apr 26, 2013

Just remember to increase probiotics whenever taking it, as it kills bacteria- even the good stuff. For this reason, never take it for prolonged periods.

The BEST silver on the market !!!

Posted by Reviewer2798647 on Feb 10, 2013

This is the best silver we have used. It is very powerful, cleared up food poisoning in one day. Small doses have helped prevent illness during the winter months. It is fantastic value and the fact that the manufacturer gets each batch independantly tested gives us a lot of confidence that the particle size is in the safe range and is not going to cause any problems long term. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Dec 21, 2012

My toothache (probably from a loose dental filling) goes and stays away with daily (or almost daily) use of this product. I assume colloidal silver just killes the bacteria. Now Foods' Silver Sol works too, but needs to be taken more often and isn't quite as effective. I take the recommended dose to my mouth and keep it there for a while, perhaps 5 to 10 minutes (got used to do so soon). Every now and then I also move the liquid around in my mouth a little, and occasionally 'add pressure' inside mouth to force the colloid deeper.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »