Natural Path Silver Wings, Colloidal Silver, Herbal Tincture Spray, 150 PPM, 1 fl oz (30 ml)

An Extraordinary Product

Posted by Reviewer2896557 From California on Nov 30, 2011

I was introduced to this borderline miraculous product when it healed a difficult burn that would not heal. After a couple of months of doctors/hospital trips & no results pertaining to this burn, I began researching. I ran into this tincture spray & after 3 days the burn began to heal! That was 4 years ago and there is 'never' a time that I don't have a couple bottles at home. It is a rare 'gift' of a find that can be used internally as well as externally.

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3122792 From Japan on Apr 09, 2012

I had read so much about colloidal silver that I was eager to try this. As soon as I got it, I started using it hoping to see positive results BUT not long after using it, I got a cold. It not only did not prevent a cold, but it did not help the cold either so I was disappointed in the results. I won`t buy it again.