An Extraordinary Product

Posted by Reviewer2896557 on Nov 30, 2011

I was introduced to this borderline miraculous product when it healed a difficult burn that would not heal. After a couple of months of doctors/hospital trips & no results pertaining to this burn, I began researching. I ran into this tincture spray & after 3 days the burn began to heal! That was 4 years ago and there is 'never' a time that I don't have a couple bottles at home. It is a rare 'gift' of a find that can be used internally as well as externally.

...

Posted by 5319800018551541084 on Dec 07, 2014

good

very disappointed

Posted by paisleyjade on Apr 09, 2012

I had read so much about colloidal silver that I was eager to try this. As soon as I got it, I started using it hoping to see positive results BUT not long after using it, I got a cold. It not only did not prevent a cold, but it did not help the cold either so I was disappointed in the results. I won`t buy it again.

Super Trio!

Posted by 5523318655268281996 on Oct 26, 2015

Natural path silver wings Colloidal Silver Herbal Spray works great on quieting my Golden's skin lesions. At the same time, I also sprayed Herbal Aloe Force Raw Aloe (using repurposed hydrosol bottle). I used LadybugJane Luxe Lotion as the base (vanilla, adding Luna's favorite Ylang-ylang essential oil.. nice!) This trio of Silver herbal spray, Aloe herbal spray & LadybugJane Luxe Lotion (vanilla, Ylang-ylang) seem to synergize LadybugJane Lux Lotion's anti-inflammatory effects.

really good product

Posted by Reviewer1972143 on Aug 17, 2016

Anti-bacterial effect is good. Highly recommend. Do not taste like anything which i like better than many sweetened tincture