Super Trio!

Posted by 5523318655268281996 on Oct 26, 2015

Natural path silver wings Colloidal Silver Herbal Spray works great on quieting my Golden's skin lesions. At the same time, I also sprayed Herbal Aloe Force Raw Aloe (using repurposed hydrosol bottle). I used LadybugJane Luxe Lotion as the base (vanilla, adding Luna's favorite Ylang-ylang essential oil.. nice!) This trio of Silver herbal spray, Aloe herbal spray & LadybugJane Luxe Lotion (vanilla, Ylang-ylang) seem to synergize LadybugJane Lux Lotion's anti-inflammatory effects.

...

Posted by 5319800018551541084 on Dec 07, 2014

good

very disappointed

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Apr 09, 2012

I had read so much about colloidal silver that I was eager to try this. As soon as I got it, I started using it hoping to see positive results BUT not long after using it, I got a cold. It not only did not prevent a cold, but it did not help the cold either so I was disappointed in the results. I won`t buy it again.

An Extraordinary Product

Posted by Reviewer2896557 on Nov 30, 2011

I was introduced to this borderline miraculous product when it healed a difficult burn that would not heal. After a couple of months of doctors/hospital trips & no results pertaining to this burn, I began researching. I ran into this tincture spray & after 3 days the burn began to heal! That was 4 years ago and there is 'never' a time that I don't have a couple bottles at home. It is a rare 'gift' of a find that can be used internally as well as externally.