Ordering more soon

Posted by Reviewer1123278 on May 11, 2010

Well worth it, buying more. Read the Hypothyroidism books. I credit this with taking away the numbness in my hands [as well as other odd symptoms], which I had thought were possibly related to Diabetic neuropathy. Problem is, I am not diabetic...

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1466217 on Sep 29, 2010

I began taking this when I lived in AZ and was hospitalized for stress/dehydration. At the time I was 23 and felt 83yrs old...I was advised by a natural practitioner to try this, and WOW what a difference! I had energy and focus. I continue to take them and notice when I forget to, FYI they do keep me up if I take them too late in the day..

Love glandulars!

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 20, 2013

I love all the products (raw glandulars) from Natural Sources. This particular one is helpful, too. I have bought it as preventive measure for my adrenals. I can feel more energy, more focus at my work and overall inner strength. I also have very delicate and sensitive skin, especially during the sunny periods, so I want to prevent such disease as Addison's as well. My skin needs more hydration, too and I believe that this stuff could help, especially if taken time from time again and again.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3114870 on Dec 04, 2011

It works like a miracle. I take it with RAW Thyroid by the same manufacturer; the combination gets the best results.

Warning don't get whole Adrenal Glandular

Posted by MichaelLabib on Mar 01, 2015

You are most likely ordering this product because of Adrenal Fatigue condition. This product made me more tired and sleepy. You need to get Adrenal Cortex Extract, which contains natural Cortisol. It should make you feel better, if not that your cortisol might be already high and you need Siberian Ginseng to lower it.

Natural Sources, Raw adrenal

Posted by Reviewer1954694 on Mar 15, 2011

GREAT for adrenal fatigue

resilience

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on May 30, 2012

Taken as needed, provided I have low DHEA, this provides energy, great mental power and stability, even though once it wears off at the end of the day it may leave me a bit drained

Natural sources, raw adrenal

Posted by Reviewer2036531 on Nov 15, 2009

Great for allergy problems.

Natural Sources Raw Adrenal

Posted by Reviewer2597080 on Mar 15, 2011

This gives me energy especially during the afternoon slump. I just take two in the AM and I'm set for the day.

Too strong for me

Posted by Reviewer2242066 on Jan 04, 2009

I am already very hyper, so these threw made me to jittery. I think it's the adrenal ingredient. I think these would be GREAT for sluggish thyroids.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »